Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar DreamingDragons » 02 Fév 2019 23:22

Hello just join the game.
I am a little lost and not sure what I am to be doing.
Found out about the game on another game on someone's page and joined to see what it was like on here.

I can't figure out how to send a private message. I sent two message but it is in my inbox how do you know if it sent to someone.

I look forward to making some friends on here. Look forward to hearing from someone.

Any help you can give me on how to play would be great.
DreamingDragons

Message(s) : 8
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Sicahya » 03 Fév 2019 20:51

Hello and welcome on Gothicat World!

A sent private message can be seen in your "Outbox" until it's read, them in your "Sent messages". If it's in your inbox, you probably sent it to yourself. To send a message, you can use "Compose a message" (you can see it when you're in your inbox) or the little letter under someone's username on the forum to send it directly to this person.
Feel free to try to send me a random PM to test it :)

If you haven't done it yet, you can check the welcome page and open your welcome gift here: https://gothicat-world.com/membres/welcome
I think it's meant to be one of the first pages you see when you register, but that's in case you missed it :)

Then you can adopt new creatures in the "Adopt" tag. I see you have already adopt a few creatures, I'll advise you to adopt the 5 species, you can always trade the ones you don't like for other creatures.

Then, if you go to "My game"/"My creatures" you can check on your creatures. You'll notice a number on each card (1/1 ; 2/1 ; 3/1 ; 4/1 - it's meant to be 1/4 ; 2/4 ; 3/4 ; 4/4 but there is currently a bug with that). Each number determines the visual of the creature, each species has 4 main visuals you can adopt each month. For example, last month Destrinos were:
ImageImageImageImage
And some previous months' 1/4 Destrinos were:
ImageImageImage

So two creatures of the same species, with the same number, from the same month will be the same. You can choose to keep your duplicates or to trade them for other creatures.
To trade your creatures, click on the arrow button on their card to add them to the trade bank. You can also tick the white little box and select "Add selected creatures to the trade bank" at the bottom of the page. Then you can go to "My Game"/"Trade" and start using the trade bank.
You can add creatures to your wishlist in the previous series guide: https://gothicat-world.com/creatures/liste

As for the creatures you own, they'll grow on their own with time, you don't need to do anything. Adult creatures can explore to obtain items like money, accessories or even other creatures if you're lucky! You can also customize your favorite creatures in the Abie&Moa shop. Items for customisation can also be obtain during events.

Feel free to ask if you have any other question! I hope you'll like Gothicat World :)

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Ombre » 03 Fév 2019 21:31

Hello Dreaming' !
Welcome on the game! I like your pseudo, it makes me think about the movie "How to train your Dragon 3", as it's made by Dreamworks ;) And I love it!

Sicahya a écrit:I think it's meant to be one of the first pages you see when you register, but that's in case you missed it :)

I did miss it when I got here and only collected it few month later :lol:

Even though Sicahya already gave you many useful informations, feel free to ask more. I know how difficult arriving on a new game may be :) We'll answer anything, don't be afraid of asking "dumb" questions ^^
One thing you can check... Right under "Compose message", at the left of "Find a member", you're supposed to write the name of the person to who you're trying to send a PM (or already have it). I can take a screenshot if you want. But If there is your own pseudo, it's normal that you receive the PM :)

Hope you'll enjoy the game and figure out how it works ;) Enjoy ~
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Emilie ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10317
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Presentations