Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Malak » 16 Déc 2018 23:38

Hi, I just joined a few days ago! I absolutely love the designs of the creatures - they’re so pretty! I’m still figuring out the site, but the forums at least seem to be pretty similar to Chicken Smoothie.

A little bit about me: I’m 22 and from the US (which sadly means I won’t be able to buy jewels since I’d rather not deal with my bank sending me an alert about spending money out of the country. Oh well, I’ll live). I’ll be starting my final semester of university in January, so I’ll be getting my bachelors degree in May. It’s kinda exciting and scary at the same time

I look forward to collecting beautiful animals! :D Though, the international boards don’t seem to be very active, sadly
Spoiler: show
Malak

Message(s) : 21
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Epis » 17 Déc 2018 20:53

So... Hello ! :mrgreen:
And welcome on Gothicat World ! :D

Feel free to invit your friends in order to fill the international board ! :P
Actually there is quite a few international players in the trades part of the forums, but... :oops: How to say it in English ? :oops: when you go somewhere which seems empty, you don't come back if you don't need to come back, you understand what i mean ? :?

But if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask, there will always be someone to reply you ! ;)

Also i wish you all the best for your studies ! I hope all will be good ! :D

See you soon ! :D
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Ombre » 18 Déc 2018 16:36

Welcome!
Which studies are you taking? And I'm not familiar with US educational system, so is it your 4th year? (I'm currently in Spain and that's the case, so I'm trying ;) )
Oh and btw, if you're interested in buying jewels, I think you can try paypal, it won't send you an alert, I think. But you may have some fees as it's on an other continent. Sill, have a look, just in case ;) That's a really good way to start your collection as you could buy some really rare creatures to trade.

You're joining on the best period of the year! GW is amazingly generous, during those days! Be active on the Snwobattle and you'll get a ton of new creatures. I just sent you a welcome gift to help you get new creatures :)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on the forum or PM me anytime ~
Hope to see you again!
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Emilie ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10317
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Malak » 18 Déc 2018 18:17

Thank you so much for the creatures!

Yep, my 4th year ^^
I’m studying animal science, with my focus being on canine behavior. I actually started as a pre-vet major but I’ve realized that I would die in vet school lol.
Yeah, I’ve been considering the PayPal option (I’ll admit, it took me a while to find it), I’ll probably try to figure out how much the fees are first before buying anything. It’s too bad I have to connect my bank account to be able to add funds to my paypal account, it’s be so much nicer if I could add funds with my debit card. Then I wouldn’t have to worry about my bank flagging my card.
Malak

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Ombre » 19 Déc 2018 15:21

You're welcome, I like giving some creatures to newcomers, so that they can start a little their collection ^^

Animal behaviour? I have no knowledge at all about that but it seems really interesting! I was talking about that with a friend, Myyrnia, who also is studiing in this field, if ever you meet her (but I don't if she talks english or not, sorry :? ). What do you plan to do, then?

What? It never was that complex, for me, but probably because I'm in Europe, I guess :/ Well, I'm really not good about that so I just can wish you good luck about that.

Image Image Image
Ombre

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Malak » 19 Déc 2018 18:37

I plan on being a dog trainer! Ideally I would like to train service dogs, but I would be happy with pretty much any job that involves working with them.

It's probably because I'm overseas. Ah well, I'll figure it out eventually :)
Malak

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Epis » 19 Déc 2018 18:47

Hi :D

Do not forget to come here if you want to find some friends to hit with your snowballs ;)

Also, with paypal, i do not add my bank account. I use my credit card to pay, and i remove it when i have finished. But i don't know if it generates additional costs. :?
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Ombre » 20 Déc 2018 09:07

Hey!
Service dogs? Like more for public services (police...) or blind people? I'm not sure what it refers to. Bit either way, it seems impressive to me :o
Well, hope you'll enjoy the game (specifically snowbattle event, it's my favourite one of the year ♡)!

Image Image Image
Ombre

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Presentations