Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Messagepar Cendriya » 01 Déc 2018 16:33

Hello,
I'm Cendriya 32 years old from Duesseldorf, Germany. I just found this site today after a recommendation in the forums of VoU and I really love the design of the pets, they're so pretty! <3
Other than that I'm still in the process of finding my way around. I adopted this month critters, opened the advent calendar (yay dragons!) and finished the memory.
There is only one thing that I didn't quite understand: When I went to the starting guide the thread was talking about a welcome gift, but when I click on it, all I get is "NO_VALID_ADOPTABLE_FOUND"... Is it because I already adopted my maximum of critters this month? If so can I still claim it next month? Or ist it a bug? I really would appreciate help on this one.
Cendriya

Message(s) : 58
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Rostanga » 01 Déc 2018 20:38

Hello Cendriya, welcome here :D

When you'll have putat least one creature in your duplicates, I'll be happy to send you a trade. ^^

To answer your question, your problem is a bug, indeed. The welcome gift contains five adult creatures from a past month, and you should be able to open it even if you adopted all your december creatures.
Des clics svp ? Merci.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Rostanga

Message(s) : 9163
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Cendriya » 01 Déc 2018 21:03

Thank you for the offer and the explanation, I guess I put it in the bug-forums than. Just wanted to make sure, that I didn't cause it by accident!
Cendriya

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Ombre » 03 Déc 2018 20:01

Hello!
Welcome, glad to see new players! Plus, you're arriving at the best time of the year, Christmas on GW is full of generosity! You should put some creatures in your duplicates, I wanted to send you a welcome gift and you don't have any to trade :/
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Emilie ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10317
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Cendriya » 11 Déc 2018 18:00

Thank you so much for the welcome and the offers, as a newbie I thought that your creatures need to grow up in order to know wether there duplicates or not... I just got the idea behind the numbers one the cards today! :oops:
I added some duplicates now, so if you would still help me out, I would be very grateful.
Cendriya

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Ombre » 12 Déc 2018 18:47

Hi! Of course, I just sent you your welcome present, hope you'll like them :) If ever you have questions, you can PM me anytime I'll be glad to help!
Mes échanges & jeux - - - ← Merci Emilie ♥ ↓ - - - Ma boutique artistique

Image Image Image
Ombre

Message(s) : 10317
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Cendriya » 12 Déc 2018 19:10

Thank you sooooooo much! Those pets are adorable, I love the Alice in wonderland critters and green and blue are my favourite colours, so you pretty much nailed it. <3 If I have question, I will gladly come back to you.
Cendriya

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sicahya » 14 Déc 2018 22:02

Hi Cendriya, and welcomr on Gothicat World!

Glad you like Gothicat's creatures! A few others are waiting in your trades as a welcome gift ;)
Like the others said, feel free to ask if you need anything!

We have a few other german players around, even if I haven't seen them in the forums lately, maybe they'll come back for our Christmas events.

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Cendriya » 15 Déc 2018 09:35

Thank you for your warm welcome and the gift! Let's see if any other germans show up, until than I just go on with talking in english! ^^
I think I recognised a few names from my time on "Poney Vallée" on here to, though it's been a while and I played under the name "Yaslina" there + I have the VoU connection, so there's no need to feel lonely! :)
Cendriya

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Presentations