Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Snatch » 30 Jan 2017 09:20

Hi guys! :)

I can't believe it.
Did I seriously ever make a presentation? Hard...
Well, let's start at the beginning: I'm registered on the game since July 14th 2013 (hehe, good timing, isn't it? Right in time for the Bastille Day :))
And I've been enjoying it for so many years ^^
It's a game I've seen evolve, develop, grow and I love it!
In addition, I was able to make great encounters (Ref. to members of the Lunaris Fan Club;) and all the others that I could meet and that I learned to know during the exchanges :) Kisses to all :3)

Then we'll talk about me (oh yeah, let's talk about me: 3)
I am 23 years old now, I am a young woman living nearby Paris (Puteaux, La Defense). I live with my man for a little more than three years. I have two cats and a nice little Corgi (Moon, Snow & Maslow not to name them: p). I have red hair and green eyes, and extra pounds: lol:
(Perhaps I would put my head on the trombi one day: p)
Currently unemployed, I resume my studies in September either for a BTS Communication (2 years) or a Bachelor of Communication, in all cases, alternately (you know, half time in a corporation, half time in school), for I hope a position of Community Manager (or Communication Assistant if no other choice x))
I'm also part of a team gaming recently (Pieuvre (Octopus so) Armement Corporation) with which I start to rank on Overwatch: 3 (so low rank actually, but hey, can only be better :p)

My self on the game is, I think, open-minded, jovial, dynamic and always up for an exchange, as long as it is fair and that politeness is wise :)
I have a real passion for the Lunaris, then the Minoushas, ​​then the Destrinos, then the Stoufix and finally the Flamiris. In non-monthly creatures, like many, I love Djaalins, Deereindirs and Oryals (their new skin leaves me on my butt : lol :)
Just joining the international moderation team (joining Malwene), I will do my best to facilitate interactions with English-speaking members, either between you, and with the French members. I really want you all to be ONE community or so :)

Uh, what more can I say? ^^
If you have any questions, remarks, declarations of love, please, my PM box is wide open: lol:

Kisses on your little truffles ♥

EDIT: Little remark : My nickname, Snatch, isn't coming from the movie (which is pretty good), but from the Bandersnatch, a big creature in "Alice in Wonderlands" :3
Go team Gaïara !
Snatch

Message(s) : 2659
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par Rostanga » 02 Fév 2017 13:54

Hey Snatch,

Ah, I didn't know for you nickname ; I learned something today ^^

Welcome in the team, my dear ;)
Des clics svp ? Merci.