Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par Siena » 09 Mars 2016 15:43

Hello all.
I'm a 30 years old Slovenian female. With A LOT of interests. Which is a problem for me :P I can speak Slovenian, English, German and Spanish, with the desire to learn Japanese, Chinese, French, Russian, Latin, and the hope to improve my Italian and the rest of the others :)
Don't really like talking (okay really hate it) but will reply, if not right away please don't be mad at me.
I'm really open minded but since my childhood I hate picking, fighting, mocking and anything forced (not just me but to everyone) and yes I'm also talking about forced sex or talking like they know what I want more than me. It doesn't work if you think you will control me using this because the only thing you will get is that I will be getting in a really bad mood and for your sake and for mine, don't do it.
My personality is kind and gentle but strong and stuborn, and honour self control over all. And really like to learn and work :)

Well that is everything I can think of about me. And nice to meet you all ^_^

Siena

Message(s) : 98
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Malwene » 10 Mars 2016 08:36

Whoa! Nice to see you returning here!

I hope you're not too lost with all the new aspects of the site! Let us know if you need any tips ;)
Malwene

Message(s) : 2731
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Siena » 14 Mars 2016 15:47

Hello Malwene :)
Nice to see you too, I'm not lost with all the aspects of the site, and I'm really enjoying playing with it ^_^
Thank you for the offer, if I will have any question I will surely ask them :)

Siena

Message(s) : 98
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Presentations