Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, International Moderators

Message par lluvia » 18 Fév 2012 13:08

Hi!
I found this site because I was looking through deviantART and found some pretty art made for the website (http://calie-coco.deviantart.com/art/Lazuli-285399041) so I joined since it seemed cool. :)

Now I have no idea what to do.

Anyway, hi! I'm lluvia (pronounced YOO-vee-ah, and it's Spanish for rain)... just a player name I've always gone by. :)
I live in California in the United States and the only French I know is "Bonjour mon amie" so I have a hard time understanding how to play this site. XD

I have a deviantART as well - http://letrainfalldown.deviantart.com - feel free to take a look if you want.
I love horses. :D I also really like dragons, dogs, cats, etc. so this game looks pretty cool since they have all of that! :D

... So... basically I'd just love some help with this website. I don't really know what I'm doing. D;

Thanks! :D
Credited to California

lluvia

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Denou » 18 Fév 2012 14:07

Bonjour mon amie xD
Welcome here, nice to meet you ^^

If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask us ;)
ImageImageImageImage

Vous pouvez trouver mes petits liens pour me suivre ici
Denou
Thème Artiste

Message(s) : 4687
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Howleen » 18 Fév 2012 15:44

Welcome to Gothicat World! ^^

I do know how confusing it can be at first - but it's just another good thing about the game - it's unique.

Oooh, I love California - it's one of the places I'd love to visit. I heard that some awesome YouTubers live there too.. *cough*
Call me Kodex/Kod.
Howleen

Message(s) : 236
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Northern Light » 18 Fév 2012 16:03

Welcome Yooveeah :lol:

Your gallery is wonderful, great job ! I love your work with horses :D

Well I try to explain you the website : You can adopt 6 sorts of creatures every months. They grow up alone, that's make some days or all the month to see their final statut.
You can make a family, for example we take the Minoushas :

ImageImage

There's the dad and the mum (if you want of course !)

ImageImage

The boy and the girl (Well I know you can see the female or male sign, but you can choose your creature's sex. So if for you the male seems to be a female you can edit hes sex :lol: )

When you adopt some creatures you can see "click me", your click will give you floryns (you can see the number of floryn you have on your profile (when you click on "my creatures") they are next from the treasure box, the treasure box is to collect some items.

There's a event for Valentine Day (the event have no endin yet, we don't know how long it can take maybe two weeks) You have to click on the banner (she appears only if you are on the creatures) all the 15 min. If you click, you can get some object, these objects are for trading a Valentine Day's creatures ! Put together all the couple and have fun !

I hope I explain you with good sentences (I'm not really good in English :mrgreen: ) If you want more help or explanation, don't hesitate and ask :D
Northern Light

Message(s) : 7108
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par lolodel » 18 Fév 2012 17:07

Hello!
Welcome in Gothicat!
Sorry for my mistakes because I am 12 and I'm French. I speak English just a little and I understand quite well :oops:
I like speak with English persons because I very like English.
My name is Laura and I have got two little sisters and I live near Tours.
Your gallery is beautiful. ;)
Bye!
Je suis malheureusement très absente en ce moment pour diverses raisons et je m'en excuse... ♥
plus que 5 destrinos pour compléter mon Ecurie!! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
lolodel

Message(s) : 4012
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Codra » 18 Fév 2012 18:53

Welcome on Gothicat World!!!
I like very much English!!!
I also like dragons :D

Have a good time on Gothicat!!!!
(sorry for the mistakes)
Merci beaucoup Marilyn!
Codra

Message(s) : 1182
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par olala59 » 19 Fév 2012 14:17

I also love horses, I aillor of riding, and I like the United States is riding westerne (even if it is practiced in France too) but good enough to speak off-topic XD. :lol:
Welcome Gothicat World!!! :D And enjoy yourself well ;) And I'll go with pleasure to see your site on DeviantART :D
Peu active sur le jeu, navrée ~
olala59

Message(s) : 8157
Localisation : Dans un coin paumé de la campagne(dans le Nord(59))
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Calie » 22 Fév 2012 08:17

Hi and welcome !!! :D
Glad to see you here ;)

I am watching you on DA, you have some beautiful photos and photomanipulations !
Northern Light explain you very well ;)
Juste to let you know, the 6 species are Lunaris (wolfs), Destrinos (horses), Minoushas (cats), Flamiris (dragons), Stoufix (chinchilla/squirel) and Sacred Paladin (not realy a species, rather a cast indeed)

I will just add that you can trade your creatures with other members, so you can complete the families every month in all the species (the creatures in the egg are random, and it is a little more difficult to have a hiden or mystical one), so you might have doubles and maybe not the 4 creatures in each family. So you can look for the creatures you don't have yet in the trade section, maybe someone had many times the creatures you are looking for ;)
And you can look for old series of creatures here too ;)

Voilà ! lol
If you have other questions feel free to ask !
This is a little hard in english, we developped the site preferencialy in french first (because we are french) and develop the english version because some members were strangers and were in a hard time to play ! But it is realy good, we have more and more strangers players every month, we are realy happy !
Plus, we still are in a beta test (but very open yet).
We have some other upcoming on the game (like take care of the creatures and train them in magic) so for now, exept on my deviant art were I display some drawings, we do not advertise ! We will when the creatures will be more "playable" (don't know if it is ok to say this in english lol)
We will improve the english version, so all your comments and observations are welcome !

Have a good time on Gothicat World !
ImageImageImageImageImage

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9951
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Kaktus » 25 Fév 2012 20:24

Hi !
Welcome here ! :)
"Bonjour mon amie" ! :D (Or yes, on the end of the day, "Bonsoir mon amie" is better. It want to say the same. ^^)
Calie and Norther Light did good explications but if you have others questions, you can contact me ! ^^
Armées de Méphilia (Automne 2013), Neige Royale (Avent 2014) et de Minoushas cactus (Janvier 2018) !!
Kaktus

Message(s) : 6415
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Presentations