Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Quavasen » 16 Juil 2022 09:54

The first time I played Wheel of Chace I won a gem to use. I clicked the gem and nothing happened no spin. And there is no gem. Also I waited a day to try again and there is no free spin at all. :o I miss the thrill of playing this game.....
ImageImageImage
Quavasen

Message(s) : 53
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gabou » 16 Juil 2022 11:58

Hi!

I am sorry to hear what happened to you.
I do not have access to my computer right now but I will look into it tonight, I will have access to every game played so I can see what happened and correct it !
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gabou » 16 Juil 2022 22:05

I looked at your game history and I see the free spin you had on July 15 (all is in France timezone), then the one where you got 1 Jewel, and I saw that it was indeed credited.

You then had the other free spin for July 16th, so it seems it is alright, but I guess that since you live on the other side of our part of the world, the timezone change can be a bit problematic, don't hesitate to look at the clock on the left panel of the game so you can see the current date and time of the server :)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Technical problems