Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 06 Fév 2022 16:42

This past hours, several issues plagued the Mahjong, they were caused by a security update released last night around midnight (france timezone).

The first run of Mahjong was not causing any issue but the following ones, if the page was not reloaded, were not always registered and therefore could not be validated causing error messages or missing hearts.

Starting today at around 3pm, the issues were still there but with no consequence, if a game could not be saved, an error message was shown to tell you that an error occured and to refresh the page, mitigating the impact of the issues.

All identified bugs have been fixed (automatic new game if the mahjong cannot be finished, new game after successful mahjong, hearts given at the end).

The fixes were uploaded at around 16:20 today February 6th (france timezone).

I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 07 Fév 2022 12:24

French players signalled a new error message on their new games today. Gabou now registers all mahjong games with their prizes in case of a bug, but please don't insist on mahjong if you see that there is a problem on your side.
Signal it with the time it is on the gothicat clock, so that Gabou can find more easily your faulty mahjong
Thank you
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Gabou » 07 Fév 2022 15:50

The latest error is a message with something like 'HTTP failure response for https://gothicat-world.com/games/mahjong/{letters and numbers}'

It is an error that a finished game could not be saved as it has already been completed.

If you encounter this error and the game was lost, you can start a new one and you won't lose any energy.
If you have it after a winning game, the hearts have been credited, but if you want to make sure of it, refresh the page and if there is something wrong, send me a message so I can check the rewards for your games.
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Technical problems