Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Lazy Dragon » 09 Fév 2021 02:33

The first error I encountered tonight, I tried to view my creature page and this popped up:
Then after the timer showed 1 minute and something for a creature to explore, when I went back to that one after sending all the others out I got this:
Then, when I went back to the last one of that set, and it refreshed as soon as it returned from exploring, I got this:
I use the latest version of Google Chrome with Windows OS.
Lazy Dragon

Message(s) : 32
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gabou » 09 Fév 2021 02:41

Hi!

That is pretty weird, your first error happens usually when there is a lot of activity on the site, but at this time everything is smooth.

I have not seen the error for the creature awakening, can you give me the link to the creature with the timer bug?

On both case it does not happened because of your machine, it's all on our side :)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar lemonice » 09 Fév 2021 03:00

Hey ! I just wanna say that I have the same thing happening to me (the "too much connection"), and in various places ! (Creatures, searches,, Creatura, etc.) So it's not a unique problem :) It's not really problematic since refreshing usually does the trick, but it's been 2 or 3 days since it started !
For the awakening, I wonder because it's not really the same... My creatures can start new days, eat and be brushed... but cannot explore. It says it has already did it, and when it does this it's for a group of creatures ! So I cannot explore until the next day, when it reboots itself I guess :lol:
Petit clic pour les prefs ?
Image Image Image Image Image
lemonice

Message(s) : 1521
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Lazy Dragon » 09 Fév 2021 03:06

Gabou a écrit:Hi!

That is pretty weird, your first error happens usually when there is a lot of activity on the site, but at this time everything is smooth.

I have not seen the error for the creature awakening, can you give me the link to the creature with the timer bug?

On both case it does not happened because of your machine, it's all on our side :)

this is the link to the creature that it happened to. It has been happening on different creatures for a couple of days now.
https://gothicat-world.com/creatures/click/9713950

Yet another one. I put this little baby down to sleep and got this:
here is the console if it will help any?
and this is the fellow it happened to.
https://gothicat-world.com/creatures/9681859

I also have a lot of trouble with my creatures being able to explore Elonia. Also, the too many connections error is happening a lot right now. is there a lot of people on?
Lazy Dragon

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Cottens » 09 Fév 2021 09:24

lemonice a écrit:For the awakening, I wonder because it's not really the same... My creatures can start new days, eat and be brushed... but cannot explore. It says it has already did it, and when it does this it's for a group of creatures ! So I cannot explore until the next day, when it reboots itself I guess :lol:

Hi !
It happened to me once, I made a creature explore at 23:59, and it finished after 00:00. My creature was then not able to explore for the rest of the day.
Since the game update every night at 00:00, I think it's what caused the problem, so I suggest you stop making explorations around that time (like do not make a creature explore when the finish time of the exploration is after the update, so just a pause of 1-2 minutes).
I don't know which time zone you are in, but all the times I put here are french times (Paris), and it's actually 09:22 AM.
Hope this help you with this issue :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cottens

Message(s) : 501
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Lazy Dragon » 09 Fév 2021 22:06

Cottens a écrit:
lemonice a écrit:I don't know which time zone you are in, but all the times I put here are french times (Paris), and it's actually 09:22 AM.

I'm central time USA so you are 7 hours ahead of me, I actually never thought about the reset time. :? But I do know that a lot of mine when I put them to sleep will then show they are exploring for that amount of time (which would be when they wake up) LOL
Lazy Dragon

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Cottens » 09 Fév 2021 22:45

I was mainly answering to lemonice, because it's not exactly the problem you are encountering ^^

But for the creature who are sleeping and shows as being in exploration, it also happen to me sometimes, but if you refresh the page it should show correctly. Also, if I make a creature sleep, and I make the next creature explore, if I go back to the sleeping creature, it sometimes say that it is waking up in 9 seconds (not exactly, but it show the time of the exploring creature instead of the amount of time left to sleep). It can happen in the other way too, if I make a creature explore, I put the next to sleep then go back to the exploring creature, it says that she will be exploring for hours (time left before midnight) :lol:

Oh I know ! Maybe the error : CREATURE_CAN_NOT_BE_AWOKEN ; happens when you have a exploring timer on a sleeping creature, and the timer reach the end ? I think it can be linked.

EDIT :
I just tested it and in fact, I got the same error as you ^^
So, to make the bug happen, you must put a creature to sleep, then go to the next or previous creature, make it explore, and then go back on the sleeping creature. You wait until the end of the timer (it should not be more than several minutes). When the timer reach the end, the popup with the CREATURE_CAN_NOT_BE_AWOKEN shows up.

It's not a serious error, just refresh the page and the timer will show right, or wait for your exploring creature to finish before going back on the sleeping one :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Cottens

Message(s) : 501
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar lemonice » 09 Fév 2021 23:04

Cottens a écrit:
lemonice a écrit:For the awakening, I wonder because it's not really the same... My creatures can start new days, eat and be brushed... but cannot explore. It says it has already did it, and when it does this it's for a group of creatures ! So I cannot explore until the next day, when it reboots itself I guess :lol:

Hi !
It happened to me once, I made a creature explore at 23:59, and it finished after 00:00. My creature was then not able to explore for the rest of the day.
Since the game update every night at 00:00, I think it's what caused the problem, so I suggest you stop making explorations around that time (like do not make a creature explore when the finish time of the exploration is after the update, so just a pause of 1-2 minutes).
I don't know which time zone you are in, but all the times I put here are french times (Paris), and it's actually 09:22 AM.

Hi ! I am not on the French clock since I live in Canada, and I am aware of this :3 That's why I don't do things on the game around that time. So, I don't explore ^^ I suspect it is not the problem, because I only do explorations of 10sec and not around that time the day switch :lol: But thank you for your answer :)
Petit clic pour les prefs ?
Image Image Image Image Image
lemonice

Message(s) : 1521
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Technical problems