Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par tehuti88 » 12 Nov 2020 20:25

This is actually a problem I've had for a long while, I think it started when the site was updated (so that now it doesn't reload the entire page every time one navigates within clans). When I open a page (any page, whether my duplicates or my wishlist or my creatures or the forum) in a new tab, I get logged out. This used to happen on both laptop and tablet/mobile though now it seems it's limited to tablet, and it inhibits me from using the site on my tablet as much as I'd like to. :/

I have an ad-blocking browser (Brave, based on Chrome), and I turned off the ad blocking since that can interfere with cookies, but that didn't help.

I've tried both desktop view (my default) and mobile view, no change.

I've tried a few different tablet browsers in addition to Brave--Chrome, Puffin, and Samsung Internet (the only other browsers I have on tablet, I'd be willing to try another one but don't wish to download one if it won't work, either), and for the most part, the problem persists despite this. Samsung Internet seemed to be the lone exception, though the color display is weird and it's very slow so I prefer not to use that browser, plus I didn't try it out very long to see if it kept me logged in.

The problem persists across my different tablet devices (I tried a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 and an S6, I'm not sure but I think I had the same problem on my S2).

I do have cookies enabled. I just tried changing a setting and allowed cookies to preload pages faster based on my preferences but it made no difference, I opened another page in a new tab and was logged out again. :(

I'm not sure what else to try to keep me logged in between tabs. This makes me less likely to use the site since I can't easily navigate without getting logged out each time I open a tab. Is there something else I can do to stay logged in?
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Gabou » 12 Nov 2020 20:43

What you are experiencing is very weird, all the login logic is linked to the forum and is cookie based.
We have an old Samsung tablet so I can test it a bit more and I will tell you what I find!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

-->

Retour vers Technical problems