Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Jatty » 15 Août 2020 08:07

I recently tried to purchase some treats from the saloon. I bought 300 oversized apples and spent 1800 floryns for them, however when I went to another page, my floryns were still there. Initially it had showed that I still had no treats in my inventory, so I went to try it again-same result. I usually have a couple tabs open, so tried again by just using one tab to purchase and then go to a diifferent page-same thing happened again.
In short, I now have 1400 oversized apples and all of my floryns. Not that I'm complaining :D -but I figure this is something you may want to know about...
Please click if you have time!
Jatty

Message(s) : 44
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par ⚜ Kleine Prinz ⚜ » 15 Août 2020 08:27

Hello,

I took the test and I have no problem with purchases.
It's a pretty good bug for you, but it's nice to have pointed it out. I didn't do the test with as much element as you, I only bought 10 apples.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
⚜ Kleine Prinz ⚜

Message(s) : 23009
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Jatty » 15 Août 2020 17:22

⚜ Kleine Prinz ⚜ a écrit:Hello,

I took the test and I have no problem with purchases.
It's a pretty good bug for you, but it's nice to have pointed it out. I didn't do the test with as much element as you, I only bought 10 apples.

Good to know! Maybe it was a one-time thing...I won't need to try again for a while I don't think lol
Please click if you have time!
Jatty

Message(s) : 44
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers Technical problems