Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Eleandra » 01 Nov 2018 05:50

Hi, I hope I am posting on the correct thread. I adopted my November Destrinos and was lucky enough to get all four types, but when I was in the process of moving the 4 [ets from my creatures without a clan to my 2018.11 - November clan my system or the site froze up and now I can't find those four pets in either clan. The other two pets I adopted at the same time have IDs 7598937 and 7598940. I don't see a way to search my account for these, though I checked the trading clan and some of my other clans with no luck. Can you please help? Thanks.
I return all snowballs... je rends tout.

I'm sorry, I have no French -- only English. But I fell in love with the pets here, so I'll do my best to play anyway.
(Je suis désolée, je ne parle pas Français -- seulement anglais. Mais je suis tombée amoureuse des créatures du site, donc je ferai de mon mieux pour jouer quand même.)
Eleandra

Message(s) : 134
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Gabou » 01 Nov 2018 13:12

Hi !

Your two creatures are in your unclassified group eg. in no clans, you can use the search to filter only Destrinos and they are the only Destrinos here :)

You can then move them to any clan you'd like ;)

Tell me if you need anything!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Eleandra » 01 Nov 2018 21:24

I sent you a PM to try to explain better. Sorry if my post wasn't clear. Those two I knew about, but four others are missing. Thank you.
I return all snowballs... je rends tout.

I'm sorry, I have no French -- only English. But I fell in love with the pets here, so I'll do my best to play anyway.
(Je suis désolée, je ne parle pas Français -- seulement anglais. Mais je suis tombée amoureuse des créatures du site, donc je ferai de mon mieux pour jouer quand même.)
Eleandra

Message(s) : 134
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Eliya » 02 Nov 2018 14:05

Hi Eleandra !

I found four Destrinos in this clan : https://gothicat-world.com/clans/210735 ... =15&skip=0
(2018.11 - November)

Maybe it was those you're looking for ? :)
Eliya
Modératrice générale

Message(s) : 14786
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Technical problems