Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Elowen » 05 Juil 2018 23:55

Found a new critter in my group this morning, (probably sourced from a successful Auction) but when I went to take it off my wishlist I inadvertently clicked the previous series guide and so started hunting for it in the 2011 Stoufix series, and ... couldn't find it. Went through again thinking I might have missed clicking a link and nope, found same problem - both October and November are showing as 'Pretty Cupcakes' for me, and I can't see a 'Steampunk' series in there

Beginning to think it's November though as I noticed a second complication:

Still in 2011 creatures, selected all (star), clicked the next button and it still showed the Unicorns, clicked next again and it wouldn't move past the first page. Clicking the page 3 link took it to the Minousha's and could click the next arrows and page links quite happily to reach pages 3, 4 and 5, but going backwards from 3 to 2 seems to bring up the Minoushas again....

If it is a faulty archive entry hope it can be fixed, otherwise it's very similar problem to one I was having in the trades (with sticky pagination) so I'm hoping it's not a browser specific hissue here too...
ImageImage

Elowen

Message(s) : 97
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par tehuti88 » 06 Juil 2018 01:33

Tried replicating your problems since I wondered if they're related to the ongoing Guide issues, but that part seems to be working fine for me, the Steampunk Stoufix are showing up properly. :/ (I'm using Firefox on laptop at the moment.)

Well, fine aside from the error message at the top. [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /data/sites/prod/src/Creatures/CreaturesInClansStatistics.php on line 64: Creating default object from empty value
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

-->

Retour vers Technical problems