Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Gabou, Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar tehuti88 » 27 Sep 2014 08:55

At least two ads in the "Win jewels" section of the site don't offer the payouts they promise:

Blue Buffalo
Complete survey and video view; then click through site. No purchase necessary.

(I tried this several times over, and never received a reward.) (Please note I wasn't trying to receive multiple rewards for the same action, I was trying the ad again at a later time after not receiving the reward, just in case something went wrong, but I've done so at least three times now without success.)

Hepatitis C Social
Learn about Hepatitis C. Submit your e-mail to receive rewards.

(Tried this twice, the second time I even registered at the site; no rewards.)

In addition, some ads lead to blank pages, nonfunctioning pages (for example, a couple of game links, like the "Feed Me" game, just bring up a spinning icon and never load), or to pages that have nothing whatsoever to do with the ad described in the "Win jewels" section.

Examples of the latter are:

Shift Work Disorder
Click banner, register with valid information, download savings card...

(There's no banner to click. I experienced something similar with another ad that mentioned clicking to "find doctors," yet there was no such link on the site.)

and

Simple Heart Test
Register with valid contact information. No purchase required.

Family Dollar
Print a coupon. No purchase necessary.

Those two, plus other ads, forward you to "http://apps.xenrg.com/" and "http://vc2shop.com/"; the URL changes every so often but is usually those two. Those aren't the ads advertised, nor do they allow you to perform the steps necessary to earn a reward.

And this site

Fishpoll--How Does Your Self-Image Rank?
Take the poll, submit valid contact details and continue to the results page. No purchase required. You may skip sponsored offers.

...is just misleading--it keeps bringing you to page after page of sponsored offers, and never lets you proceed to the results page.

Sorry to sound so picky but I just thought I'd point some of these out. :oops: I do appreciate the few ads which did provide promised payouts.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar tehuti88 » 28 Sep 2014 01:12

An update, I attempted to try the "Fishpoll--How Does Your Self-Image Rank?" quiz again, intending to click through the sponsored ads even longer than the last time to see if they would ever take me to the results page. The site told me however that my e-mail is already on file.

So, the site registered my e-mail on file (and presumably has my results?), but still refuses to payout.

No change to the Blue Buffalo ad, it still refuses to payout as well.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 28 Sep 2014 19:43

Further updates, examples of ads that lead to a blank page (on the "www2.balao.de" domain) are these:

Health Conducive--Gluten Allergies
Click on the sponsored banner and submit valid information. No purchase required.

Get your horoscope for today by E-Mail

Another ad that leads to the "http://apps.xenrg.com/" page and not to the ad being described, meaning no payout is possible:

Xiaflex--Suffering From Dupuytren's Contracture
User click on Xiaflex banner and than sign up for newsletter (click on get update and than on 2nd page sign up).

("RealAge--Test" leads to the same.)

Also, submitting my Mail.com e-mail address to this one...

ArcaMax--Dilbert Comics Newsletter
Sign up and confirm by clicking on the link you receive in an email. No purchase required, you will receive the newsletter every day.

...resulted in my e-mail account being blocked for "suspicious activity." :? I had to e-mail tech support and request that they unblock my mail account. When they did, there was no e-mail from ArcaMax for me to click on any link...seeing as my Mail.com account had been working before that, and that the e-mail I got from ArcaMax must have been deleted by Mail.com as suspicious, I can only assume that was the reason for the account block. I'm too afraid of getting my account blocked a second time to try that or the other ArcaMax ad again!

So of course, no payout. :/
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 29 Sep 2014 02:39

MindsPay--Share Your Opinion
Register then confirm your email address. No purchase required.

This takes you to the Google homepage.

Play a Game of Dominoes
Register with valid email address and complete 1 free game of dominoes. No purchase required.

Takes you instead to http://vc2shop.com/ or http://apps.xenrg.com/
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 30 Sep 2014 02:54

iPoll--Rewards, Anywhere, Anytime
Register with valid information and complete a survey. No purchase required.

I registered there yesterday and completed a survey. It says you'll be rewarded within 40 minutes. It's been about a day now, and I've received no payout.

Plus this ad:

HairStyles Forver

...first takes you to the hairstyles site, where you enter your e-mail address, but then when you click to register, it takes you through to another, unrelated site and insists that you register there, as well. (There was no option that I could see to opt out.)

So, these following ads:

Blue Buffalo
Complete survey and video view; then click through site. No purchase necessary.

Hepatitis C Social
Learn about Hepatitis C. Submit your e-mail to receive rewards.

iPoll--Rewards, Anywhere, Anytime
Register with valid information and complete a survey. No purchase required.

...so far have refused to payout even though I followed the instructions. :( And that's not even counting this one:

ArcaMax--Dilbert Comics Newsletter
Sign up and confirm by clicking on the link you receive in an email. No purchase required, you will receive the newsletter every day.

...which resulted in my e-mail account being blocked by my e-mail provider.

Going by the current listings (not counting the ArcaMax ad, seeing as I could not follow through on confirming my e-mail for that ad), these are the jewels I was not paid out:

Blue Buffalo--2
Hepatitis C Social--I can no longer find this ad, but the "Arthritis Knee Pain Social," presumably by the same people, offers 10
iPoll--15

As I said, I do appreciate the ads which followed through on the promised payouts. But why are ads such at those above still included in the listings when they don't follow through? :|
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gabou » 30 Sep 2014 03:43

The ads are added automatically by Rentabilliweb (our partner for micropayment eg. Text, call, prepaid..) based on the region of the user.

We can't choose the ads that are displayed, and we don't have control on them unfortunately :(

If you encounter issues with offers, you can contact our partner through the Jewels page, under the offers there is a link about the offer status.

There you can see if the offer was approved or if it's waiting for verification, you also have a contact button to tell if the offer does not work.

I thank you very much for providing information on offers that don't work well, and I have put your topic as a sticky topic so that other players can benefit from this and stay away from these offers :)

I'll see what I can do to move it under the main english forum.
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar halloween3110 » 25 Avr 2015 02:13

William Hill - do not go!
No payment of jewels.
Instant money making system - fraud!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE
Tip Tap - no Joy after playing for 20 minutes.
Videostripe - needs payment information???
So disheartened from the sponsor sites - terrible.
Love Gothicat.
Hate these sites :C :C :C
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar ulalena » 30 Oct 2016 11:20

Surveys didn´t give out jewels even when completing several ones.
Elvenar (Online Building Game) doesn´t give out jewels, too.
Wastes your time only.

Edit:
Nike doesn´t pay out, too.

Would be interesting to ask the question vice versa, so which offers give out free jewels in the end????
ulalena

Message(s) : 699
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers Technical problems