Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Efellia » 21 Jan 2014 00:23

Hi everyone,

:idea: Calie and Gabou decided to remove to possibility to auction creatures on the forum. Even if it can work well on other websites, here we noticed it causes many tensions between members after auctions. Jealousy, misunderstandings, abuses and profit don’t go together, we want to put an end to all of this.

All auction topics will be deleted one by one next week, please do not create new ones from now on.

:idea: We ask members to stop tracking down multiple accounts!
We know some members would like to help us in this overwhelming task but here again, we don’t have much choice when we see how it created a tense environment full of suspicion. These new « militias » use controversial and agressive methods against members who can be completely innocent so we are left with no option.

Please note that Gabou just finished implementing an anti-multiple accounts detector and now the team can track them down and take action by themselves, as it is one of their missions.

So you may now go back to enjoying playing, trading, chatting and taking care of your creatures, we don’t want members suspecting and hunting each other in order to keep the cheerufl mood of the forum.
With this new system that Gabou made there will be less and less suspicious accounts (but leave us some time to get things done) giving all of you more time to enjoy the game the way it is meant to be played: we have things under control.

In order not to make tensions and worries appear again, we will not declare when we will be performing deletion of double accounts on the forum. We will therefore not repeat again that it is better to speak out if you have multiple accounts.

:idea: We know some of you leave the forums, even the game. Passions and centers of interests change, some members decide to leave, sometimes (often!) to come back a little later. This is a normal occurrence in a big community.
However we noticed that some departing members (even the ones leaving for a short time) like to create topics only to openly attack other members or the game.

We no longer want to see this kind of topic blooming on the forum.

If you want to leave, we encourage you to contact your friends through PM or any other way that you use to communicate with them.

If your topic is mostly out to highlight the fact that there are things that displease you at this point, in the game or in the community, we remind you that the moderation team is responsible to intervene in case of disagreements on the forum. Plus, there is a suggestion box where there is the possibility to discuss together on the reviews you wish to make about the game !

Rather than criticizing and saying " it / him is too bad suddenly, I 'm going but I'm disgusted because I was right here " have the elegance and presence of mind to tell you that it is not by slamming the door that you can solve a problem. As in real life, communication is the key in the consideration and resolution of problems you encounter ;).

And how could the team be aware of the problems you face if you do not share them openly ? So before cutting any communication with the community or leaving the game , remember to discuss with the team ! It is there for it !

Of course you can announce your departure on the forum as this departure is justified by purely personal reasons (no more time to come for example) , but if the reason involves highlighting problems in the game or the community, your topic will be moved into the box ideas and redesigned as a discussion group on the points that you have reported.

:idea: Finally last point: The idea box.
For several weeks the number of proposed ideas directly derived from what happens on other games you play are legion on the forum!
Do you really think Gothicat is like what you already play? No? We neither ;)
So please take this into consideration before posting an idea : Gothicat is a unique world and strives to differentiate itself from other games you know, do not ask it to develop in the same way they do ;)

Let your imagination guide your ideas as farfetched as they are, if they come from you so they can help to enlarge the world we build together for 3 years and greatly enrich the experience you will get;)

Good luck with the game, and have fun !
♥ De retour ♥

ImageImage

Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImage

Efellia

Message(s) : 3312
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar MellyMello » 25 Jan 2014 12:17

Read and approved! Thank you!

Merci à Efellia pour mon kit et Snatch pour les userbars! <3
MellyMello

Message(s) : 6222
Localisation : Avec Loki, le magnifique x) En train de faire quelque chose qui va mal tourné à Midgard ^^
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Sitacadox » 04 Juil 2015 18:07

Coucou
Read and Approuved
Passe plus beaucoup: Plus d'ordinateur
Mon topic d'échanges|Ma boutique|Mon Wattpad|Ma présentation|Mes Champions
Un clique pour mon petit? (Bannière)
Sitacadox

Message(s) : 25667
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar AuroraGrace » 09 Fév 2021 05:42

I literally just joined within the last hour so please forgive me if this has been discussed previously. My spouse and I both created an account. Is this ok or is it against the rules to have more than one account in a household for separate people?

AuroraGrace

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Sicahya » 09 Fév 2021 10:56

You can have different accounts for different people in the same household :)
What's prohibited is to have multiple accounts to feed a single collection. As long as you're separate people playing each their own game (trades are okay as long as they're not all in favor of the same player), it's okay.

ImageImageImage
~ ♫ ~
Image Thème Artiste | Saloon & International moderator Image
Sicahya
International Moderator

Message(s) : 6721
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !