Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 04 Jan 2024 18:40

Greetings everyone!

Calie and I wish you a happy new year 2024, filled with joy and great progress for your personal or professional projects, we wish you to achieve your goals and above all a lot of happiness!

We thank you for this year 2023 and hope to see you again throughout 2024 for new adventures! Your presence together breathes life into the game so thank you for your presence with us!

2023 marked a turning point for us with the opening of the goodies shop, the launch of the universal accessories, the Gothimorphosis of Paladins, some new lines of plushies and creatures that seem to have really pleased you and we are delighted about it! :D
In complete transparency towards the community, this is also the year which will have marked my resignation as an employee (which we hope is temporary): the game having been strongly impacted by the economic crisis and no longer generating enough income to maintain all the positions (including Theme Artists).

We waited until we found our feet after a few months in this new organization to officially announce it to you, and we are happy to have managed to generally limit the impact for the players so far. We can still announce to you a slightly more hazardous progress of new features and bugs which cannot always be taken care of before the evening, or which may take longer to be resolved (I am working on GW in my free time now) .

However, we do not give up and stay the course with motivation to move Gothicat forward in the path we had thought for the game and its universe, hoping for better days in the future :)

Finally, a special thank you to our Theme Artists and volunteers Theme Artists without whom we would have significantly fewer creatures to offer each month, and a big thank you for the support provided by the community and shop customers who have allowed the game to continue to exist this year again :D

To celebrate the new year, you may have been able to find the new Djaalins for adoptions (yes, it is transparent!) or the new Neptulys for explorations! We hope you like them!

ImageImage
A color variant of the Neptulys has been added to the store and will be available throughout the month of January :)

We wish you all great adventures and collections for 2024, and stay tuned for future news :)
:)

Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par ulalena » 12 Jan 2024 12:16

All three creatures are beautiful, my fav as a Djaalins lover is Magiterra.
Alas, the little one is not available in the Previous Series Guide so far,
so we can't put it on our wish lists.
Also, in the trade bank, there is no year of 2024 so far for Djaalins.
I would so love to trade for it.
ulalena

Message(s) : 700
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Eliya » 12 Jan 2024 13:49

Hi ulalena !
It's normal that the creatures from the ongoing month are not available in the Creature Guide. Magiterra will be added for sure next mont and you'll be able to put it on your wish list ;)

The Trade Bank is independant from the Creature Guide.
If you can't find "Djaalins" for the year 2024... that's because no Magiterra has been added to the Trade Bank until now :o

Let's be patient, I'm sure you'll find it before the end of the year :D
Eliya
Modératrice générale

Message(s) : 14786
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par ulalena » 12 Jan 2024 13:55

I see! Thank you for explaining. The Djaa is just so beautiful! <3
ulalena

Message(s) : 700