Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 31 Oct 2023 00:43

Greetings everyone!

Halloween returns to Gothicat and nightmarish creatures invade our dreams and our lands :twisted:

But to be able to count them in your collection, you will first have to meet the challenges of the haunted meadow and collect the pumpkins, bones, wisps and other items necessary to summon them... Are you ready to try the adventure ? So go to the Halloween quest page and... Keep your courage !!! :twisted:

This year, there are 6 creatures to summon.

Each day, collect your daily item bundle on the quest home page to get everything you need to take part in the various Halloween mini-games.
Attention, there is no banner this year!

To summon the Paladin, you will first need to summon each of the other creatures in the quest.

Read the game guidelines carefully at each location!

The quest lasts two weeks and will end on November 14 included!

You can buy additional items to be used on the mini games directly on the game homepage by clicking the "items" button.

Our artists:
Destrinos: Sicahya
Flamiris: Denou
Minoushas: Tsuzurao
Lunaris: Arcadiem
Stoufix: Nokoomiss
Paladin: Calie

Good luck to everyone and happy Halloween!!! :twisted:
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Caniskoppie » 31 Oct 2023 10:10

In previous years we could also buy the creatures directly with Jewels. I always did that, as I really want to get them the day they come out and/or on their theme day. And I don't have enough time or pumpkins to earn them all in one day.

Please bring back the possibility to buy them for Jewels? That'll earn the site some money too!
'If we ever travel thousands of light years
to a planet inhabited by intelligent life,
let's just make patterns in their crops
and leave.'
Caniskoppie

Message(s) : 122
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Magellan » 03 Nov 2023 16:50

Thanks for the Banner change! I really appreciate that <3 ( <-- can't emphasize that enough)
I also like that we can buy the creatures in case we don't have that much time to play. Having options is nice \o/
Happy Halloween :twisted:
Image Image Image
Magellan

Message(s) : 33
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 06 Nov 2023 10:05

wow, really? i'm STILL missing 1 pumpkin for the first creature! i had everything else already and could get the paladin, but this one pumpkin blocks me!
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 244
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Shalott » 14 Nov 2023 01:36

Happy belated Halloween! :mrgreen:

Thanks or the event, love the creatures. <3

I also appreciated the once a day pick up banner, as I've had busy spots and this way I could play at my own leisure.

The only thing I'd change is to get a few more pumpkins per day. I have hundreds of potion ingredients and almost enough of everything else for a full set of extras, even the paladin. Alas, I would need another day or a way to change extra bones for the one I need. The bones needed for the destrinos refused to appear and I'm missing 7, so no second destrinos and no second paladin. :cry:
It's not that I dislike the random element, I think it's fun, but missing on two creatures, one of them a paladin no less, for a mere few bones of the type I need is a tad frustrating.
It would be nice if, for future events, it'd be possible to exchange multiples of other random elements for the one we're missing, even if it's available only at the end of the event or during the last days.

Edit: In the end I decided to spend my remaining pumpkins to try and get the destrinos. Out of 60 pumpkins I only got 5 more bones! >.<
But I had forgotten something important in my calculations. I had enough to get wisps for all 5 quest creatures, but forgot about the 12 needed for the paladin! My sleep deprived brain had brushed over that tiny fact. xD So, yep, I would definitely have needed two more days, even if my luck digging in the cemetery had been better. Oddly, that makes me feel better lol.

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par halloween3110 » 14 Nov 2023 03:28

Got all creatures but it's harder now lol!
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par SileNeshoba » 15 Nov 2023 06:08

I know it is on me for leaving it for this long, so I do not blame anyone but myself, but I would have liked it if the date of how long the event will run was either on the front page with the message for it or on the page of the event itself. I don't really go into the forums all that much and it's hard to know this fact when the only place I saw it was in the forums after the fact. I had been misled by the Nov. 30th date on the front page as well. I have only recently gotten back onto Gothicat, so I'm not much used to the mechanics here either and I think it would be nice as well for new players.

Again, I only have myself to blame for procrastinating on it, but I still think it would have been nice to see how long the event runs outside of the forums. I do love the pets there, as well as all of them from the site though and the event itself was a nice concept too.
SileNeshoba

Message(s) : 3
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 15 Nov 2023 12:54

Weird question, but how is it even possible to get a second paladin without jewels before the quest has ended?
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 244
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 15 Nov 2023 15:52

if i a not mistaken you need (bare minimum) 990 pumkin tokens to unlock 2 paladins (63 wisps so 630 pumpkins + (10+20) x 6 bones + (10+20) x 6 halloween pumpkins)

so theoretically if you have the luck of a lifetime :lol: you could unlock 2 paladins in about 11 days (counting around 90 tokens a day)

that is of course without the random aspect of the game for the halloween pumpkins and the bones though
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28725
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !