Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Shinwanée » 02 Juin 2023 00:18

Happy Pie Battle! I'm here once again so I'll try my best to return thrown pies.
Désolé, je ne peux communiquer qu'en anglais. J'utilise Google Translate pour naviguer.

Help my pets grow please. / Aide mes animaux de compagnie à grandir s'il vous plaît.

Image Image Image Image Image
Shinwanée

Message(s) : 52
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Shalott » 02 Juin 2023 02:39

Happy Gothibirthday!
I'm having awful aim so far, most of my pies miss, but I'll do my best to hit everyone back. ^^

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par stitchpunks » 02 Juin 2023 03:33

Oh! I'm so happy! I love pie battles. I'll do my best to hit people too. Including you!

stitchpunks

Message(s) : 11
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par verylexiful » 02 Juin 2023 04:15

Good luck to everyone in the pie fight!
Ill do my best to hit back :D
verylexiful

Message(s) : 28
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par BeeNme » 02 Juin 2023 05:33

Happy Gothibirthday! (chucking pies at everyone)
ImageImageImageImageImage

BeeNme

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 02 Juin 2023 06:47

I've hit ALMOST everyone here but ran out of pies. I'll get you all! Promise!

Hit me back! I'm good for it! :D
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Saby-chan » 02 Juin 2023 08:41

My Gothibirthday banner is bugged and it seems that I'M the ONLY ONE suffering of this issue! Well, what an awful way of being excluded from the event. Anyways, if any of you will be willing to help me by donating me the paladins and event pets, I would be extremely grateful. I am not trying to abuse of take advantage of anyone, but it's not my fault that the event is literally preventing me from participating and it's UNFAIR to be the only one excluded from the event!
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 02 Juin 2023 08:43

Saby-chan a écrit:My Gothibirthday banner is bugged and it seems that I'M the ONLY ONE suffering of this issue! Well, what an awful way of being excluded from the event. Anyways, if any of you will be willing to help me by donating me the paladins and event pets, I would be extremely grateful. I am not trying to abuse of take advantage of anyone, but it's not my fault that the event is literally preventing me from taking place and it's UNFAIR to be the only one excluded from the event!

why do you not report the bugged banner to staff and instead just instantly ask for free pets?
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 244
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Saby-chan » 02 Juin 2023 08:44

LavenderInk a écrit:
Saby-chan a écrit:My Gothibirthday banner is bugged and it seems that I'M the ONLY ONE suffering of this issue! Well, what an awful way of being excluded from the event. Anyways, if any of you will be willing to help me by donating me the paladins and event pets, I would be extremely grateful. I am not trying to abuse of take advantage of anyone, but it's not my fault that the event is literally preventing me from taking place and it's UNFAIR to be the only one excluded from the event!

why do you not report the bugged banner to staff and instead just instantly ask for free pets?

I DID REPORT IT! THEY DID NOT HELP ME! I was told to just "refresh" the page. Did that multiple times, tried various browsers and even on the phone and the bug is still there!
Saby-chan

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Saby-chan » 02 Juin 2023 08:48

Here, if you don't believe me I have even a screen cap of this damned thing! I even captured the way it appears in the console of the page's code, so that no one says that "Oh, you are photoshoping stuff and a liar"!
Saby-chan

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !