Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 01 Nov 2022 22:03

Greetings everyone!

We are happy to present the new game update: the complete revamp of the previous series guide, which becomes the collection guide!

Indeed, from now on, you will be able to follow the progress of your collection of creatures, but also of plushies, sceneries, decorations and accessories!
The guides home page will show you your percentage progress in each of the collections. You will access the complete content of each collection by clicking on the titles of the guides and will be able to use numerous filters to perfect your searches. You can of course add or remove creatures from your search list, but also go directly to the store when you spot an item you're missing (if it's available in the store of course).

Small particularity of accessories and decorations with multiple colors: the possession of a single color is enough to count the item as being completely possessed in the collection. It is therefore currently not necessary to have each color to reach 100% of the accessories/decorations collection. However, owning all the colors of an item will be indicated to you by a golden medal in the item's sheet ;)

The "collections guide" tab has therefore replaced "previous series guide" in the navigation bar at the top of the site :)

The loading time on first use can be long, this is normal and should not happen again afterwards.

We wish you a good discovery and hope that this new guide will be pleasant to use :D
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Truffula » 06 Nov 2022 18:19

Oh wow, I love the new collection guide! It is so great to be able to see what we have already vs what we still have remaining, and to search on all the different categories. I hope that it can be added to see what creatures the item is on if it's on a creature, though, because it's very hard to find sometimes!
Truffula

Message(s) : 660
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar BBkat » 08 Nov 2022 18:01

I. Really do not like the way it's set up. At the very least the creature one.
I can only narrow it down by year, not month, and I can't pick and choose the rarities I want to see (i.e I want to show all but shop creatures for example).
BBkat

Message(s) : 45
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 08 Nov 2022 19:05

Hi BBkat,
you can narrow creatures down by
species, year, serie (month, quest or which shop), type (familiar, limited....), position, but also Artist, availability (which rank) and name (if you have the official name of the creature), if you have it or not, and if it's on your wishlist or not

for some of these filters, you'll have to click on the double arrow next to "position"
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Shinwanée » 09 Nov 2022 07:26

Real nice that all collectibles are added! Going to take some used to with all of these buttons to filter the search. Great job programming.
Désolé, je ne peux communiquer qu'en anglais. J'utilise Google Translate pour naviguer.

Help my pets grow please. / Aide mes animaux de compagnie à grandir s'il vous plaît.

Image Image Image Image Image
Shinwanée

Message(s) : 52
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar verylexiful » 14 Nov 2022 04:52

It looks really good! I like it so far :)
verylexiful

Message(s) : 28
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 01 Jan 2023 01:52

Limited Halloween 2022 isn't in the new guide, at least, I can't find any creatures from it, no matter what search criteria I use.* :/ Similarly, when sorting by limited 2022 creatures, the guide dropdown lists several sets that aren't available for that time period, for example, Halloween 2018. Still some bugs to work out.

*(EDIT, I just found one creature but the only criteria that worked were species + position. The series itself can't be found.)
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 02 Jan 2023 09:09

Another issue. I like to use the guide to copy/paste my creatures' names in so the info doesn't just say "this creature."

Unfortunately, longer names are now cut off in the guide. :(

When creatures that are currently nameless get new names, I won't be able to tell what they are from the guide unless they're short enough. Can this be fixed so the full name displays? Maybe when viewing the fullsize creature?

EDIT: This may be a mobile (tablet) display issue.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 02 Jan 2023 12:26

There is a very simple solution to that without the guide tehuti, on your creature's page, click on the little pencil, copy/cut the name that is in the box and paste it in said box. It will change the "this creature" below it
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !