Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 31 Oct 2022 01:42

Greetings everyone!

Halloween returns to Gothicat and the GothiMonsters from our childhood tales invade our lands in this period of celebration and quest :twisted:

But to be able to count them in your collection, you will first have to meet the challenges of the haunted meadow and collect the pumpkins, bones, wisps and other items necessary to summon them... Are you ready to try the adventure ? So go to the Halloween quest page and... Keep your courage !!! :twisted:

This year, there are 6 creatures to summon.

Each day, collect your daily item bundle on the quest home page to get everything you need to take part in the various Halloween mini-games.
Attention, there is no banner this year!

To summon the Paladin, you will first need to summon each of the other creatures in the quest.

Read the game guidelines carefully at each location!

The quest lasts two weeks and will end on November 14 included!

You can buy additional items to be used on the mini games directly on the game homepage by clicking the "items" button.

Our artists:
Destrinos: Cats
Flamiris: Calie
Minoushas: Tsuzurao
Lunaris: Renard
Stoufix: Razielle
Paladin: Calie

Good luck to everyone and happy Halloween!!! :twisted:
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Caniskoppie » 31 Oct 2022 02:27

Something is'n working as it should.
MahJongg is my game of choice, so that's where I started. I finished two of them but didn't get any wisps.
I hope this will be resolved later today.

Otherwise, YAY new creatures!
'If we ever travel thousands of light years
to a planet inhabited by intelligent life,
let's just make patterns in their crops
and leave.'
Caniskoppie

Message(s) : 122
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gabou » 31 Oct 2022 03:58

Hi!

I am sorry for the issue with the Mahjong (the puzzles had the issue too), it is fixed and you have received the 2 wisps you for the Mahjong game you have completed :D
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Caniskoppie » 31 Oct 2022 11:32

Gabou a écrit:Hi!

I am sorry for the issue with the Mahjong (the puzzles had the issue too), it is fixed and you have received the 2 wisps you for the Mahjong game you have completed :D

Thank you very much! <3
'If we ever travel thousands of light years
to a planet inhabited by intelligent life,
let's just make patterns in their crops
and leave.'
Caniskoppie

Message(s) : 122
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar BBkat » 04 Nov 2022 01:33

Man, this pumpkin Image just continues to elude me
:lol:
I just need 5 more. *shakes game*
BBkat

Message(s) : 45
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Nymph200 » 14 Nov 2022 01:20

I enjoy the variety of games and items for the Halloween event. However, I dislike how for the bones and pumpkins, I end up with a dozen extra of one but missing 6-7 of others. I wish it was a bit more balanced. It would be nice if:
1) we could swap extra bones/pumpkins for ones we need OR
2) we could buy universal bones/pumpkins (ie: buy a pack of 10 universal bones which we could apply to which ever bones we need more of) OR
3) we could swap unused bones/pumpkins back to the original pumpkin token for at least a chance to try again to get a bone/pumpkin we need

It’s incredibly annoying to be trying to get a double of a pet but your short by 5 pumpkins but have 13 extra of another.
Nymph200

Message(s) : 128
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Saby-chan » 14 Nov 2022 19:24

Nymph200 a écrit:I enjoy the variety of games and items for the Halloween event. However, I dislike how for the bones and pumpkins, I end up with a dozen extra of one but missing 6-7 of others. I wish it was a bit more balanced. It would be nice if:
1) we could swap extra bones/pumpkins for ones we need OR
2) we could buy universal bones/pumpkins (ie: buy a pack of 10 universal bones which we could apply to which ever bones we need more of) OR
3) we could swap unused bones/pumpkins back to the original pumpkin token for at least a chance to try again to get a bone/pumpkin we need

It’s incredibly annoying to be trying to get a double of a pet but your short by 5 pumpkins but have 13 extra of another.

This is actually an amazing idea! I second the pumpkin/bones exchange system for being able to collect what we actually need for duplicates or unlocking the last creature we need to complete the quest (I am still soo furious on the fact that I needed only 3 more bones to unlock 1 double, but the system was cruel and gave me stuff I did not want/need). This could be implemented for the end of the event as a time placement and if not possible this year, it could be a possibility for Halloween 2023 if the team decides to keep this format.
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar halloween3110 » 15 Nov 2022 05:43

I love this event every year, but I have noticed a few anomalies.

Why oh why do we receive so many items for the potions?

Pumpkins are used for more activities. Why?
Should this possibly be changed for next year?

Despite getting lots of games completed, I was so lacking the few to obtain more Creatures.

I found it very frustrating, also ... it would have been wonderful to be able to trade in items for decorations for our creatures... such as pumpkins, potions etc.
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !