Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 24 Juil 2022 01:39

Greetings everyone!

An auction for a unique creature has just arrived in the game, an opportunity for those who dreamed of it to have a creature owned by them alone and made according to your wishes and your imagination!

As it name suggests, it is unique so you will be the only one who owns it !
It will never be available for adoptions, it will never be possible to find it in exploration or in gifts during battles or in magic chests.
You will be the ONLY one with this creature !
The player who wins the auction will be contacted by Calie through private messages to establish the making details of the creature.

For this auction, we have decided to open the possibilities to all visuals (except for a few rare exceptions which will be detailed in the paragraph below)!

Rules for unique creatures:
- The creature will be adapted to its original form. Are therefore excluded the modified creatures (ex. Cocomiris) or representing a character (eg. Sombrenuit).
- The shape will not be modified (requests for pose changing will not be accepted, only the eyes can be closed or slanted if the theme demands it)
- No add on will be accepted, neither horns, nor wings, nor fins, nor flowers in horsehair etc...
- Wild animals themes are reserved for adoptions on the site (for example a zebra theme would not be accepted. Nonetheless, you can ask for a purple Destrinos with green stripes, but not for a black one with white stripes)
- No theme from another game or another franchise (requests for Pokemons, Disney characters etc.. will be declined)

You can consult the list of the existing unique creatures by going in the "Guide" tab and then click on "Unique creatures". https://gothicat-world.com/creatures/liste_unique

How is an order made?
- Through PM you send to Calie your wishes about the creature. You must tell her what line (species and shape) you choose, what colors she will have to use, what theme you want her to realize (elements of the theme cannot come out of the creature, like a creature that would be surrounded by ivy for example)
- Calie then makes a first draft for the creature and sends you back the result by PM, then you can tell her what you want to improve on the final render. No change of opinion is allowed at this stage: if you ordered a blue Lunaris with green dots, don't finally ask for a red Lunaris with yellow stripes.
- Once you are satisfied with the result, the creature is added to your player's account and you can take care and customize it the same way as any other creature.

Do not hesitate to ask for details if you have need more explanations ;)

Good game on Gothicat World!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Lasma » 24 Juil 2022 12:38

Hello,
I have a question - if it is auction then what price could be for it?

Thank you!
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 24 Juil 2022 12:47

ALL OF IT :twisted:

No more seriously, hi Lasma. The price will depend on how many people will want it and how much they are ready to spend in it. Two times they went for 6000 an 5500 jewels, I don't remember those before that. But it was like 5 years ago or something like that, so we'll see for this one
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28668
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar halloween3110 » 24 Juil 2022 23:57

Hi, if you dont have jewels, can we offer pets in exchange?
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shalott » 25 Juil 2022 03:09

The auction can be seen in Creatura, shops menu.

It's way beyond my budget, but good luck to the bidders! I'm excited to see another unique creature after so long. ^^
Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Saby-chan » 25 Juil 2022 08:01

A really good way to make money, but just like with unique original characters appearing in anime, I doubt it's something everyone can afford to pay for, so good luck tho the bidders who have the financial resources to afford paying a jewels price in the thousands for an unique pet. May the luckiest one win!
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shalott » 31 Juil 2022 22:53

For some reason I had it in my head that it would end at midnight (obviously I haven't been following that closely xD), so I missed the end of the auction. I had my virtual popcorn ready!

I read it went for much higher than I expected! O.O Congratulations to the winner! :D I'm looking forward to see the new creature. ^^
Shalott

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar cynder5 » 31 Juil 2022 23:04

A second unique pet will be release soon in créatura ;) in few days or weeks
By Ellie Leile
cynder5

Message(s) : 2904
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 31 Juil 2022 23:26

I'll just give the announcement Calie made on discord and french topic

Calie a écrit:Given the excitement of this new unique auction, I will propose a new auction when today's unique is finished and added to the account of the person who won it! (the idea being not to accumulate the work on pending uniques)
I can't know in advance how long the realization will take (it's very variable from 1/2 days to 2 weeks so far ^^" ) but the second auction will be added as soon as the new unique has joined his/her new owner :)
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28668
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Shalott » 03 Août 2022 00:53

Wow, that was quick! Your unique is so beautiful, Rowena, congrats again! I think I would also choose that species if I ever had the chance. <3

For those interested, the second auction is already underway!
Shalott

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !