Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar sakurakid » 05 Août 2022 18:27

sorry I have a series of questions, I would like to understand why I am interested in this initiative.
1) will the creature to be proposed be mine alone if I understand correctly but is it free or will it have some monetary cost?
2) can I also propose a creature totally invented by me and also leave the possibility to the creator to use it as inspiration for other ideas?
3) I understand that already existing themes are not accepted but if one wants a single gradient color for the pet and the matching colors have already been used, are those valid?
4) how should I do to request the creation?
5) can I also have a background and accessories for the pet?
Thanks for the answer and sorry for the hassle
sakurakid

Message(s) : 70
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 05 Août 2022 18:38

Hi (i'll answer in english so that others can read it too)

1- the creature will be yours and yours alone, but only if you win the auction
2- you can give only the species that already exist in the game, but you can give it the look you want, as long as you don't change the form of the creature (no winged stoufix for example), and that it is not a look from another creation (so if you do a stoufix, it can't have the look of Master Splinter for example)
3- you'll have to see with Calie for that, but i don't think it will be a problem if you want a tohilys with a red and yellow gradient (again just an example)
4- if you win the auction, Calie will contact you herself
5- no background and no accessories will be given, but once it's yours, you can custom the creature more if you want with accessories, decorations, backgrounds...
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28666
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Précédent

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !