Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 24 Mai 2022 17:05

Greetings everyone,

Many of you have told us about a complex situation regarding trades containing exclusive creatures.
Since their release, the exclusives can be purchased for a price of 16 jewels (24 for Elibel and Glory), and their trade value is therefore capped at a rank that does not correspond to the difficulty of obtaining them through this means ( they are however as little available as limited).

In view of the problems they pose during exchanges, the exclusive creatures will be removed from the permanent store as of June 1st.

Instead, each series will return once a year (except for the flamiris which will return once every two years, during the tournament of the regions they accompanied when they were released), in the same way as the seasonal limited. Their price will be adjusted accordingly. The rarity gauge will now be able to reflect their actual in-game availability, allowing them to be traded fairly.

We hope this will make trading easier for these creatures.
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar lutienlovemagic » 26 Mai 2022 15:05

Hi!

I have a question. Will the exclusive part of the store completely disappear or will there be new creatures in it and only the old ones will disappear and return periodically?
ImageImageImageImageImage
lutienlovemagic

Message(s) : 143
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Calie » 26 Mai 2022 15:35

Hi :D

The exclusive part of the store will disappear and we won't add new creatures to it in the future. But yes, the old exclusive will return periodically in the same section shop as the usual limited :)

Ma boîte à MP déborde ! Merci de poser vos questions en rapport avec le jeu/votre compte etc... dans le forum !

ImageImage

ImageImage
Rejoignez-nous sur facebook

Calie
Administratrice du site

Message(s) : 9944
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar lutienlovemagic » 26 Mai 2022 15:37

Calie a écrit:Hi :D

The exclusive part of the store will disappear and we won't add new creatures to it in the future. But yes, the old exclusive will return periodically in the same section shop as the usual limited :)

Hi!

I understand. Thank you! :D
lutienlovemagic

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar lutienlovemagic » 20 Juin 2022 08:31

Hi!

I notice, Glory's and Elibel's availability are not stabilized. These creatures are currently unavailable in store. Would you check it out? Thank you! :)
lutienlovemagic

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !