Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par lutienlovemagic » 06 Fév 2022 09:36

Nymph200 a écrit:I also just got an error playing Majong. I was playing and ran out of moves. It’s supposed to restart the puzzle but for me it just froze and when I refreshed the page, it took me back to the main game page and was then asking for 20 more energy to start a new game.

I have same problem :(
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
lutienlovemagic

Message(s) : 143
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Olvie » 06 Fév 2022 11:08

Nymph200 a écrit:I also just got an error playing Majong. I was playing and ran out of moves. It’s supposed to restart the puzzle but for me it just froze and when I refreshed the page, it took me back to the main game page and was then asking for 20 more energy to start a new game.

Same here :?
Olvie

Message(s) : 8
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Saby-chan » 06 Fév 2022 11:40

I finished 2 games of mahjong and got this error message twice and 0 hearts:

Wth is this friggin bug?! I WANT MY 1200+ POINTS I WON RIGHTFULLY FOR THESE 2 MAHJONG GAMES BUT WASN'T AWARDED BECAUSE OF THIS DUMB FAULTY EVENT! :x
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 06 Fév 2022 14:22

Saby-chan I will ask you to calm yourself. It's not by insulting the event that you will have anything (except potentially a warning for your language)

The Mah-Jong is bugged right now, so don't try to play it until we tell you it's resolved. Gabou is looking for a solution
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28724
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par LavenderInk » 06 Fév 2022 14:24

Gothikadoll a écrit:Saby-chan I will ask you to calm yourself. It's not by insulting the event that you will have anything (except potentially a warning for your language)

The Mah-Jong is bugged right now, so don't try to play it until we tell you it's resolved. Gabou is looking for a solution

glad to know i'm not alone with this, i lost 40% energy for 2 faulty games and i won't continue until it's resolved.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Saby-chan » 06 Fév 2022 16:33

Gothikadoll a écrit:Saby-chan I will ask you to calm yourself. It's not by insulting the event that you will have anything (except potentially a warning for your language)

Wow, I didn't know that "dumb" has become a "swear word" all of a sudden, but whatever, you guys should have at least turned off the mahjong game asap once the bug was first reported during the night. You shouldn't come @ me for criticizing you guys' lack of good management as long as 1) you didn't post any warnings whatsoever on the site to prevent people from playing the mahjong game and wasting their energy on an error message and 2) there was 0 compensation given to those of us who wasted 4 hours or more worth of energy points on basically nothing nor to our teams who had to suffer from this bug (it's not even a fair tournament anymore if some teams could be sabotaged by such a bug). I have all the rights to be angry and display my frustration and complaints when both of these two important points weren't addressed by any of the team's members. :roll:
Saby-chan

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 06 Fév 2022 16:52

I won't even argue with you

Gabou on discord just now a écrit:De nombreux bugs ont touchés les Mahjongs aujourd'hui suite à une mise à jour de sécurité, des parties n'étaient pas enregistrées et du coup ne pouvaient pas être terminées, cela ne se produisait que quand on faisait plusieurs Mahjong à la suite sans recharger la page. Tous les bugs introduis cette nuit ont désormais été corrigés (à partir de 16:20 le 06/02).

Numerous bugs had plagued mahjongs today, due to a security update, games were not registered so they could not be finished, this occured when we did multiple mahjong in a row without refreshing the page. All of tonight introduced bugs are now resolved (since 16h20)
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28724
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Saby-chan » 06 Fév 2022 17:14

Okay, now there is now a warning on the forum (despite there should have been one since the bug first occured since not all of us use Discord as a matter of fact) and I assume that since it says the problem is solved, the mahjong game is playable again, but what about the compensation for our lost energy points and hearts from the mahjong games that didn't register because of the bug(s)? We should at least get the energy points refunded if giving us the exact amount of hearts we were supposed to get isn't doable. :|
Saby-chan

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 06 Fév 2022 18:05

i agree there should have been an information for users earlier and not only on discord (since really not everyone uses it and nobody should be REQUIRED to use it), but aside from that, please calm down, it makes me upset to read your rants and this is not the first time i read such upsetting stuff from you. please try to discuss in a nicer manner. -_-
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 09 Fév 2022 01:02

I got an error in Mah Jong today - no hearts.

Even when it was working, though, it wasn't giving bonus for quick completion.

I will just do the puzzles instead for now. They seem to work fine.

edit:

Tried a Mah Jong today. It worked fine, but no bonus points (finished in 6 minutes and something; should have got quite a bit of bonus if it is every second less than 11 minutes)

Aha! I see there's been a change and the time limit for bonus from Mah Jong is shorter.
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !