Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 05 Fév 2022 00:42

Greetings everyone!

Today starts the traditional Lands Tournament :)
The theme of this seventh edition is China! As this year we mix the Lands Tournament and Valentine's Day, the theme of creatures was oriented on Yin and Yang :D

You will have the opportunity to join a team in the colors of one of the lands of Gothicat World, it is up to you to do everything to ensure that your land wins the competition!

Image The first thing to do when you arrive on the Games page will therefore be to rely on the wisdom of the Cup of the Lands ! She will determine in which team your talents will be best used :)
=> All decisions of the Cup of the Lands are final ;) <=

Image Once your team is assigned, you will have the opportunity to shine on three events :
    - the hearts hunt (but be careful, clicking on the avatar of an Theme Artist will drop your time bar by a few seconds! Keep your eyes open!)
    - the MahJong (a blocked game in mahjong involves restarting a game until you can finish one. A new game in these circumstances does not cost energy. You will have the possibility to buy clues)
    - the Puzzle (the number of well placed pieces is indicated, you can also buy clues)

In these events, you will win hearts which will allow you to increase your team's points in the competition. Each given heart corresponds to a certain number of points for your team, you can see how much in the help of the heart hunt page (click on the question mark button). A point given to the team will earn you a flame. The flames will then be used to unlock the creatures.
Be careful, an unconverted heart does not earn any points and therefore no flame.
The flames can be purchased as a chest in the Creatura Shop for those who don't have time to play.

You have an energy gauge to show you your ability to play. Each game will cost you 20% energy. The gauge will fill up on its own at 10% per hour!

PLEASE NOTE: the puzzle and mahjong games will allow you to earn bonus points if you manage to solve it quickly! The faster you solve the game, the more bonus points you will get :)
Each game allows you to earn a minimum of 900 points.
If you complete a puzzle in less than 11:00 minutes, you'll get bonus points for every second under the time! (1 point per second)
If you complete a mahjong in less than 06:00 minutes, you will get bonus points for every second under the time! (2 dots per second)

The visuals of the creatures are accessible from the start of the event so that you can buy them in your order of preference, however you will need to have gathered the 5 creatures to discover and access the Paladin.

Regarding Discord, we have created specific rooms for each team! All you have to do is request a role assignment in the "request roles" room for a moderator to grant you access to your team's room.

The moderation will have access to all the team rooms on our server, but a moderator is assigned to each team -> in the event of a problem, do not hesitate to ask your moderator, or, if she is absent, to request a other moderator.

We are not responsible for any other discord server and can only provide moderation on the official server. We therefore invite you to use only the forum and the official Gothicat World server to manage your teams.

- you will need to unlock each creature a second time before you can unlock access to a second copy of the paladin. The price does not increase for creatures that you would duplicate.

- We advise you not to wait until the last moment to donate your points stocks! The ideal would be to give them a few hours before the end clap, so that if the server lags below the number of requests, you don't end up with your stock of points on your hands.

- Please note, account lending is prohibited.

Our Theme artists for this edition:
Destrinos: Xaneas
Flamiris: Nazca
Minousha: Renard
Lunaris: Cats
Stoufix: Arcadiem
Paladin: Calie

So it's up to you to play Gothicans, give yourself up and smash the counters for the glory of your team!
Surprises will be offered to the three best teams of the Games! (no unique creature for this edition)
You have until February 20 inclusive to shine on the podium ;)

Finally, know that if your team ends up last, nothing says that the union of its representatives in the face of adversity can not turn the tide and propel it high in the rankings by dint of hope, courage and energy! :D

Good luck to all and good Tournament !!!!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Giratina » 05 Fév 2022 10:39

Good luck to everyone!
I don't speak French fluently, so I will need to use a translator. Sorry about this.
Je ne parle pas français. Je vais utiliser un traducteur. Je suis désolé pour ça.
Giratina

Message(s) : 77
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 05 Fév 2022 12:37

Happy tournament everyone. Don't be shy to come on discord too, we have a good atmosphere and always have players to speak English and translate French if needed
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28725
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Fæ. » 05 Fév 2022 13:02

I often forget to check on the English side on discord but I'll try not to this time! As Gothi said, there's a good atmosphere, all friendly and enjoyable :D

I was wondering, is there a different channel for English speakers and French speakers on discord, for the lands tournament's team ? Or are they the same? Because it'd be complicated if English and French players were separated ^^
Then again, we mostly speak French on the channel, but there'll always be someone to answer in English I guess ;)
Fæ.

Message(s) : 3950
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 05 Fév 2022 13:09

Fæ. a écrit:I was wondering, is there a different channel for English speakers and French speakers on discord, for the lands tournament's team ?

it's the same channel for english and french teammates ;)
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28725
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Fæ. » 05 Fév 2022 13:25

Gothikadoll a écrit:
Fæ. a écrit:I was wondering, is there a different channel for English speakers and French speakers on discord, for the lands tournament's team ?

it's the same channel for english and french teammates ;)

OK, thanks for answering! :D
Well then don't be afraid to see messages in French on the channel, and feel free to speak with us!
Fæ.

Message(s) : 3950
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Shalott » 06 Fév 2022 00:00

I did not expect this at all! Happy Tournament, everyone! :D

Edit: whoops! I've encountered an error while playing MahJong. I tried Tiger for the first time, it took my energy and even shows my new "best time" in that pattern, but didn't give me hearts.

Edit 2: And it happened again, this time with one of the patterns I often play. I get a dialogue saying error, instead of the number of hearts I won, but it takes my energy:
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Nymph200 » 06 Fév 2022 02:26

I also just got an error playing Mahjong. I was playing and ran out of moves. It’s supposed to restart the puzzle but for me it just froze and when I refreshed the page, it took me back to the main game page and was then asking for 20 more energy to start a new game.

Edit: Played a few more Mahjong games and the error isn't consistently happening. So far just twice for me so I'm only out 40 energy, but that's equal to 4 hours so that kind of sucks.
Nymph200

Message(s) : 130
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par deebeth89 » 06 Fév 2022 02:46

I was playing Mahjong and when I ran out of moves on at least 2 if not 3 puzzles it didn't give me a new layout and it didn't give the payment back, so I'm out 40 to 60 energy or whatever and didn't get to keep playing those puzzles until I won.

deebeth89

Message(s) : 36
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 06 Fév 2022 08:58

I think the Mah Jong is still not working right.

I finished one in under 6 minutes but it did not give me bonus, I don't think.

I will try again tomorrow.
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !