Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par halloween3110 » 11 Fév 2022 20:50

My Mahjong game is playing up too.

Firstly I wasnt getting any bonus points and have now been kicked out of the game completely :lol:

Sadly, it's my favourite game :cry:

I take it that the bug is not fixed as of yet? :oops: :o :?:
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Saby-chan » 11 Fév 2022 21:10

halloween3110 a écrit:My Mahjong game is playing up too.

Firstly I wasnt getting any bonus points and have now been kicked out of the game completely :lol:

Sadly, it's my favourite game :cry:

I take it that the bug is not fixed as of yet? :oops: :o :?:

That happened to me too (being kicked out of the game) but luckly I read on the French forum that this occurs due to a lot of people being on the page at once, but once you go back to the game, it should be still there as it was when it kicked you out (sadly, the timer will still be on, but at least you don't have to spend more energy on a new round). As for the bonus points, if you get anywhere over 400 hearts, it means you got bonus points (I complete mine in under 3 minutes and for my fastest time which was 1:49 I got around 690 hearts, so for under 3 minutes you get 600+ hearts and for anywhere between 4 and 3 minutes you should get 500+ hearts).

Also also, for anyone worried, if you still get the "Error" message with the red sign after finishing the game, it's not the same as with the old error that appeared simultaneously with the best time notice: unlike the latter, this red sign error doesn't affect the hearts awarded, they'll appear in your stock of hearts. It's still a bit unsettling that it appears, but it's not really harmful as far as I looked into it. Hope these infos help and don't let anything discourage you. GG to all!^^
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 17 Fév 2022 18:48

Just lost 20% energy to a "general error" again.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !