Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 01 Fév 2022 00:28

Greetings everyone!

In this month of February, we celebrate the Chinese New Year, with this year the theme of the water tiger :D
To accompany this event, we are offering you a new spin on the Wheel of Chance!

To play, come and spin the wheel every day from February 1 to 15 inclusive, and find out which gift you will have won among various prizes: Laohu the Minousha, its water sign decoration, floryns, material for making plushies, decorations, accessories , crystals... there will be something for everyone!
You can play for free once a day, additional games will cost 1 jewel per spin of the wheel.

Here are the exclusive creature and decoration (both by Rowenaluna) that you can win during this event:

But that's not all, this month any payment in increments of 10€ will allow you to obtain the color variation of Laohu: Shui hu :)

Good discovery to all and good luck!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Saby-chan » 01 Fév 2022 10:31

Can't you guys make the wheel of chance similar to gothilucky with 1 free spin a day and 5 additional floryn spins? The only 1 spin daily makes it very finicky and unfair since the probability of obtaining the pet is very low with such a limited amount of spins over the span of the event. :|
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shalott » 15 Fév 2022 03:26

Lǎohǔ finally joined me on the last day, I'm so happy! Love these tigers! <3

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !