Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 31 Oct 2021 20:22

Here are some additional explanations:

To get the bones:

Go to the west cementary and just click any grave, each try costs 1 pumpkin and you have a 50% chance of getting a random bone

For the pumkins:

Go to the ruins and enter a number between 1 and 50, each try costs 1 pumpkin. If you find the correct number you get a random pumkin.
The number to find changes at each try
You have a tolerance for guessing the number, you must send the correct number +- 10 (there is an example on the ruins page). You have a 40% chance of having it right.

To get the wisps, you can either play the Mahjong or solve a Puzzle.

For the potions it is a little bit trickier.

You need to spend (and thus you will not have them afterwards) a number of ingredients to try to find the recipe of a potion.
After a try, you can see if: the ingredient is in the potion, with the correct quantity or not or if it is not in the potion.

If you have sent the correct number of a given ingredients, you won't lose it from your inventory for your next try.

If you have not found the correct quantity, you will get a message telling you if you need to send more or less of this ingredient.

If you get the recipe right, you will automatically win the potion. To prepare it again you will only need the ingredients in the recipe you have found.

Tell me if it makes sense for you :)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par LavenderInk » 31 Oct 2021 20:37

I still don't get that with the potions. I also feel overwhelmed by the number of specific bones and pumpkins you need. How should I get enough pumpkins for that? I only want to play Mahjong and it costs almost all my pumpkins T_T
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 244
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gabou » 01 Nov 2021 00:17

If you only play Mahjong, you will only get the wisps, you need 3 wisps per creature and 6 for the paladins.
So you must try the other games too, we have tried to make sure that with all the daily items + the length of the quest it is all feasible.

The potion may seem overwhelming but it really isn't, just try a recipe with 1 of each ingredient and you will see the help to find the correct quantity, it is pretty self explanatory.

No need to put a big quantity either by the way ;)
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par BBkat » 01 Nov 2021 02:17

Has anyone found any of the recipes? (And can they share?) Cause that is a lot of combos to trial and error, esp since it uses 6 items.
BBkat

Message(s) : 45
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tempestsea » 01 Nov 2021 09:14

Tried making potions quantity of item stays 0 no matter what I do...
tempestsea

Message(s) : 21
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Akantia » 01 Nov 2021 10:15

After reading through the thread, I do not like that the potions are, just throw things at it until you find the right quantity. Too much wasting of ingredients and a horrific flashback to my very first gothicat Halloween quest where it was Potions with the exact same mechanics. I think this quest is overly complicated and I believe others feel the same way from my quick read-through of the thread. I really wish we could buy ingredients with Floryns rather than diamonds, seeing as we can outright buy the creatures with diamonds.
Akantia

Message(s) : 66
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Saby-chan » 01 Nov 2021 10:54

Today was actually a bit better and I had gathered more rewards than yesterday, so maybe it just varies from day to day. The drop rate was a tid bit more balanced (I finally managed to get almost all the required quantities pumpkin wise while yesterday I had like 7 of one of the kinds and 2-3 from the others) and overall it was a better day. Hopefully tomorrow will have the same satisfying reward rate.
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Saby-chan » 01 Nov 2021 10:58

Akantia a écrit:After reading through the thread, I do not like that the potions are, just throw things at it until you find the right quantity. Too much wasting of ingredients and a horrific flashback to my very first gothicat Halloween quest where it was Potions with the exact same mechanics. I think this quest is overly complicated and I believe others feel the same way from my quick read-through of the thread. I really wish we could buy ingredients with Floryns rather than diamonds, seeing as we can outright buy the creatures with diamonds.

The potions aren't that nightmareish tbh, you can actually manage to complete them all in 2 days (I literally finished them all today). I'd suggest starting easy with quantities of 1 from each ingredient (thus eliminating from the very start the ingredients that aren't a part of the recipe with minimum waste), then gradually increasing by 1 each ingredient that still requires more. Hopefully this helps you unlock all recipes in an easier manner.
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 01 Nov 2021 14:38

I have managed to make all the potions. It took till the 2nd day but we only need one of each, so there should be plenty to finish them. Don't worry if you fail to have enough on the first day, you'll get more ingredients each day!

The graves are not giving me 50% bones yet, but I expect that means I'll have a run of luck later. The Law of Large Numbers is dependable.

The pumpkins number-guessing game though - be sure to guess only numbers from 10-40, as with a 10 point leeway on either side, any higher or lower is a waste.

The Twins game is working fine for me. Try cache clearing and refreshing? It's the same puzzle as always.

I've had the best luck with the "blocks" design for Mahjong. I failed most of the designs but that one I succeed 3/4 times.

So far I think I'm on track to getting all the items needed. It looks like I will need 21 wisps (21 games of puzzle or Mahjong) and given 14 days that's only 10-20 pumpkins need to be spent on that per day, so there should be *plenty* for bad luck on which bone or pumpkin to get, I think.

If anyone wants help in English - in real time - message me on Discord (you can find me on the official Gothicat discord if you look for Truffula there). I will be happy to help!
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Morigale » 01 Nov 2021 15:42

When I go to the halloween page I see only a green gradient, a little pumpkin icon in the left corner and in the top right corner a small clickable picture that leads back to the same page. :/ I have tried on three different browsers with the same result.

Is the quest down right now, or is it broken on my end?

Morigale

Message(s) : 1
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !