Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 31 Oct 2021 01:14

Hello everyone!

Halloween returns to Gothicat and the GothiMonsters from our childhood tales invade our lands in this period of celebration and quest :twisted:

But to be able to count them in your collection, you will first have to meet the challenges of the haunted plain and collect the pumpkins, bones, wisps and other items necessary to summon them... Are you ready to try the adventure ? So go to the Halloween quest page and... Keep your courage !!! :twisted:

This year, there are 6 creatures to summon.

Each day, collect your daily item bundle on the quest home page to get everything you need to take part in the various Halloween mini-games.
Attention, there is no banner this year!

To summon the Paladin, you will first need to summon each of the other creatures in the quest.

Read the game guidelines carefully at each location!

The quest lasts two weeks and will end on November 14 at midnight!

Chests are already available to help you if needed.

Our artists:
Destrinos: Arcadiem
Flamiris: Cats
Minoushas: Xaneas
Lunaris: Fox
Stoufix: Razielle
Paladin: Calie

Good luck to everyone !!! :twisted:
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4738
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Shalott » 31 Oct 2021 05:12

Happy Halloween, everyone!
Thanks for the quest! I really like the variety of games and I'm excited to see the potions return. ^^

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 31 Oct 2021 05:32

I'm rather confused by all the different things going on with the event this year, hope I can manage to figure it out. :/
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 31 Oct 2021 06:39

Um...whenever I say yes to start an Evil Twins puzzle, nothing happens. I've tried two browsers on my tablet, and a browser on my laptop; nothing. I can't play Mahjong so I hope this can be resolved. :/
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 31 Oct 2021 06:48

I've already run out of ingredients to try to make one potion without success. :| If I run out that fast just from trying, and need to wait until tomorrow to try again, I'm not sure how I'm going to get the potions needed.

EDIT: And the same lack of luck for the second potion...sigh. I've run completely out of one ingredient so I can't try them all anymore. I'm going to just quit for now. I don't remember potions being this complicated the last time we had them.

Will potions eventually be available in chests? I'm thinking I'll need to buy my way out of the event this time around. :(
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 31 Oct 2021 12:57

I don't want to do puzzles or anything, only Mahjong.
I also don't understand all the trading of tokens.
What should I do?
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 244
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Saby-chan » 31 Oct 2021 14:34

Ugh, I dislike the games of chance! The number guessing and the grave lottery are really unfair and unbalanced in the sense that most often than not I get a ton of pieces from only 1 of the 6 possible items while for others I have under 4 or even straight out 0. It would be more balanced if at least we'd get 1 item from each type in order every time we get the grave or number right, so that we can have an even amount from everything.
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gabou » 31 Oct 2021 19:40

Hello!

Following your feedback, we have removed the chests and we offer you new ways to help you complete the quest.

You can now buy the pumpkins, wisps and ingredients directly on the game page. You are able to choose the quantity you want.

Price is similar to the previous chests but all the items are now grouped in the same place for ease of use.

We also offer you the opportunity to directly buuy te creatures if you don't think you have time to play.
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gabou » 31 Oct 2021 19:43

@Saby-Chan: we have tried through testing to balance the quest difficulty with the time available (2 weeks for this quest), indeed, bones are randomly found but you have a 50% chance of founding one for every try.

With this probability, you should have all the bones you need, albeit not on the same day :).
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 31 Oct 2021 19:53

the quests are too complicated. i can't get through with only playing mahjong. i need explanations for extremely dumb people please. I'm dumb and my brain doesn't work properly and it only gets worse. please explain exactly what i have to do for each creature.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 244
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !