Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par tehuti88 » 01 Sep 2021 04:48

Shalott a écrit:Ohh..I've always liked the concept of this series and I'm eager to discover the updated art! I thought of them as some kind of ancestors of Neptulys and I am curious to see if this will be reflected in some way.

Same! I love seeing the updated creatures and these look like early versions of the Neptulys so that'll be interesting. :D
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Giratina » 01 Sep 2021 12:40

It can be pretty hard to click the bubbles a lot of the time, I seem to be missing most of them when using the phone. The game also seems to lag for a moment whenever I click a bubble, though that may just be a problem on my end.

I'd also like to see the required amount of pearls for each reward, it would be very helpful to know.
I don't speak French fluently, so I will need to use a translator. Sorry about this.
Je ne parle pas français. Je vais utiliser un traducteur. Je suis désolé pour ça.
Giratina

Message(s) : 77
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 01 Sep 2021 21:55

No complaint about the speed of the bubbles, but when a whole bunch appear at the same time, it makes the game very laggy and herky-jerky (the bubbles jerkily appear in one spot, then the next, rather than floating upward). It's impossible to tell how well you're doing at catching them until you go back to the "give" page and see what you've got. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe more strictly limit the number of bubbles that can appear at once...?
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par halloween3110 » 01 Sep 2021 22:20

Saby-chan a écrit:Can we go back to the "falling" type motion from the previous spring events of this kind? The floating upwards can be quite dizzying after awhile and it's also making it more difficult to catch the faster bubbles. Dunno, I personally found the falling objects much easier to follow and also click than the rising ones from this time around. :?

Hi, might I suggest u lock ur rotation on ur screen then simply turn ur device 180 degrees?
Simple solution? :D
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Saby-chan » 01 Sep 2021 22:24

halloween3110 a écrit:
Saby-chan a écrit:Can we go back to the "falling" type motion from the previous spring events of this kind? The floating upwards can be quite dizzying after awhile and it's also making it more difficult to catch the faster bubbles. Dunno, I personally found the falling objects much easier to follow and also click than the rising ones from this time around. :?

Hi, might I suggest u lock ur rotation on ur screen then simply turn ur device 180 degrees?
Simple solution? :D

I actually use my laptop to play the bubble catching game, so the screen rotation isn't a solution in my case, but I guess this can come in handy for those using their Ipads, tablets or macbooks.
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 02 Sep 2021 07:53

tehuti88 a écrit:No complaint about the speed of the bubbles, but when a whole bunch appear at the same time, it makes the game very laggy and herky-jerky (the bubbles jerkily appear in one spot, then the next, rather than floating upward). It's impossible to tell how well you're doing at catching them until you go back to the "give" page and see what you've got. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe more strictly limit the number of bubbles that can appear at once...?

Upon playing another round, the jerkiness of the game seems related to how long one's been playing, not how many bubbles appear on the screen at once.

So please disregard my earlier suggestion. :)
tehuti88

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par halloween3110 » 02 Sep 2021 21:42

The time lags on this game are terrible tho, I also keep getting booted out!
I have good broadband ... so it's not my device or speed.
I just dont understand?
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1203
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par MaighdeanDubh » 03 Sep 2021 02:28

Is anyone else having a problem with the game? I had been playing it and then it suddenly froze. I tried refreshing and all I see now is the pink start button, but all that's there is a bunch of spinning white dots and I can't play the game. I've tried signing out and then signing back in, but that hasn't helped.
Image Image
As the darkness now draws near, see the cycle of the year. As the light now goes within, let the hallow's dance begin.
MaighdeanDubh

Message(s) : 226
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par ulalena » 03 Sep 2021 11:44

This time, it's very hard to play.
ulalena

Message(s) : 700
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures