Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 04 Avr 2021 05:10

Good morning all !

Easter is back with a new quest for the GothiWorld, on the theme of the carousel :D

From April 4 to 9, find the errors hidden in the sceneries presented on the quest page. Each error found earns an egg. These eggs will be used to unlock Easter creatures and their accessories.
From April 10 to 12, take advantage of 3 days of catching up to make up for a possible delay or get a few doubles (3 accessible doubles thanks to the errors found during the catching up)

Some info on the process:
- Each background hides 7 errors, except the April 9 background which contains 14.
- Every day a new background is proposed with its new errors to flush out.
- For this edition, you will be able to obtain 5 creatures, a paladin and a carousel bar accessory each.
- You will need to have unlocked all the creatures in the quest to access the paladin.
- The price does not double for obtaining doubles but you will have to unlock all creatures a second time to be able to obtain a double from the paladin.
- A chest is at your disposal if you want to advance faster or obtain more content.

Our artists for this edition:
Destrinos: Arcadiem
Flamiris: Cats
Minousha: Vivie
Lunaris: Xaneas
Stoufix: Razielle
Paladin: Calie

Happy Easter everyone!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Giratina » 04 Avr 2021 13:35

This event seems pretty fun so far. I can't wait to see what the other creatures and paladin look like.
I don't speak French fluently, so I will need to use a translator. Sorry about this.
Je ne parle pas français. Je vais utiliser un traducteur. Je suis désolé pour ça.
Giratina

Message(s) : 76
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar LavenderInk » 04 Avr 2021 14:40

I'm too bad at this, I want the mahjong instead, PLEASE.

By clicking just randomly I found a difference which I still didn't see after scanning the image like 20 times with my eyes.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 04 Avr 2021 17:01

Lavender, if you really don't find anything, maybe i can help you with a little trick
If you have a drawing software or a photo edit one (mike photoshop or gimp kirita.....) take the first image a put it in a first layer, then tale the second one and put it on a second layer, by showing or hiding this second layer, differences full be easier to find (if you click on hide/show layer quickly enough the will blink)

If you don't have one of those softwares, you can simulate the same technique by saving the two images separately and reuploading them on imageshack or zupimage or any other site like those two. Then you can open the two images on two different tabs and navigate from one tab to the other
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28668
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar LavenderInk » 04 Avr 2021 17:11

I assumed something like that would work, but that's actually more stressful to do than just randomly clicking through the entire image. Thanks anyway.

I still would like to know if the mahjong ever comes back, I loved it so much T_T
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Saby-chan » 04 Avr 2021 21:23

I used to play this kind of games a ton when I was a kid, so this brings back a ton of nostalgia.XD Althought I much prefer the side by side option rather than having to keep on scrolling back and forth in order to analyze the pictures. I'll admit that at first I thought it was going to be terribly hard, but in all truth, it turned out okay and I finished in like 10-15 minutes. If it helps any of you having difficult times with this type of mini-game: from what I gathered from my past experience playing this type of games, differences are usually hidden either in clustered places or in "plain sight". For example, in nature environments, keep an eye out on flower bunches, trees, the architecture of buildings/artisanal structures, gatherings of animals/insects or scathered small flowers/plants. And this rule can apply in various forms troughout other environments too. Hope it helps you.^^
Saby-chan

Message(s) : 110
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar halloween3110 » 04 Avr 2021 23:24

Got 2 completed, but got 2 of the same creature? Eh?
halloween3110

Message(s) : 1192
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Shalott » 04 Avr 2021 23:55

Happy Easter, everyone!

I find this game quite fun and, for me, easy to do and not time-consuming. ^^
I panicked for a minute, because I logged in less than 15 minutes before midnight and thought that, once again*, I would lose the first day. Thankfully, I was able to complete my game in that time, so I'm happy.

* I reiterate what I said during last quest. Please, give us advance warning here, on the site.

The two creatures I've unlocked are very beautiful, as always. Thank you for the quest! :)

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar BeeNme » 05 Avr 2021 00:57

Shalott a écrit:Happy Easter, everyone!

* I reiterate what I said during last quest. Please, give us advance warning here, on the site.

I agree; Even though I did log on yesterday, (as always) there was no indication of an event starting, and I missed the first day.
ImageImageImageImageImage

BeeNme

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Thaliel » 05 Avr 2021 05:54

missing one error and I cannot ind it, argh!

It would be better if the pictures were next to each other so you won't have to scroll
Image <-click
Thaliel

Message(s) : 239
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !