Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par snapblue » 14 Fév 2021 04:24

LavenderInk a écrit:
Gothikadoll a écrit:Hi, yes the purple hearts are for the paladin and only today (so until 23h59m59s Paris time)
you'll need 20 hearts to get the paladin (if you unlocked all the previous creatures) since he only has one day for himself

Does that mean I can't get him during the catchup days? I missed 2 creatures and waiting for being able to trade in extra hearts of other colors for them.

you can collect purple heart today, and when you get your missing creatures with "polyhearts" it will unlock the paladin and you will get it with the purple heart you collected on sunday.
j'ai presque pu de recherches, si ca vous tente de me donner un coup de pouce en me proposant des échanges ^^
snapblue

Message(s) : 1344
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Message par LavenderInk » 14 Fév 2021 15:06

snapblue a écrit:
LavenderInk a écrit:
Gothikadoll a écrit:Hi, yes the purple hearts are for the paladin and only today (so until 23h59m59s Paris time)
you'll need 20 hearts to get the paladin (if you unlocked all the previous creatures) since he only has one day for himself

Does that mean I can't get him during the catchup days? I missed 2 creatures and waiting for being able to trade in extra hearts of other colors for them.

you can collect purple heart today, and when you get your missing creatures with "polyhearts" it will unlock the paladin and you will get it with the purple heart you collected on sunday.

Okay, thanks. And if I don't get 20 hearts today, can I trade in extra hearts for purple ones too?
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 244
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 14 Fév 2021 15:10

Polyhearts can be converted to any color of heart, so yeah, if you lack purple hearts (and that you unlocked ALL other creatures) you can convert Polyhearts to purple ones

Just know that if you don't have the 5 couples already, you won't be able to get the paladin, 20 purple hearts or not, so be sure that you got all of the other 10 creatures before converting your polyhearts in purple, so that you won't waste them ;)
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28724
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par LavenderInk » 15 Fév 2021 14:39

The wheel doesn't work for me right now... I can click the banner, but then I only see a green bar and the wheel doesn't pop up. (It's an actual green bar maybe as wide as a finger, not an empty space in place of the wheel.)
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 15 Fév 2021 15:46

Hi Gabou is working on the bug, but it seems that not all pages are affected

try to click on the banner while on home page or the page of the event, it should work
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28724
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Elowen » 16 Fév 2021 00:12

LavenderInk a écrit:I just logged in and saw that I need 20(!!!) hearts for 1 creature.... wow.... a bit expensive considering that if you're unlucky you'd have to spin the wheel 20 hours/day which is basically impossible....

I was worried at the beginning of the event and for good reason, The RNG of the wheel really hates me and I failed to complete any of the pairs on their set days.

Now waiting for the 3rd hour of what is looking to be a very LONG day as I dial up yet another single heart

Elowen

Message(s) : 97
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lazy Dragon » 16 Fév 2021 23:26

13310 a écrit:I don't know much about these things, but I DO know that this is the best adoptable site I have joined over the years. There's tons of friendly people to trade and talk with, and I never felt unwelcome, despite the language barrier. The art is great, and the prices are so fair compared to others. Thank you once more to those who keep it running and such a good experience for us players. It is shocking to hear of the poor finances and that there have even be threats. :(

While I agree it IS a very good "collecting" site, I don't think it's the best adoptable game I have been playing. I really miss the ability to breed the pets and sell the offspring. Might also help with the economy of the site itself as people would be "buying" the offspring they wish. Most other sites you can buy them with either, like on here it would be flouryns or jewels. I was just thinking it might be a future idea.
Lazy Dragon

Message(s) : 32
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Epis » 16 Fév 2021 23:53

Hello :)

Actually i don't think that it is possible to breed our creatures here, because they don't have any common markings that could be kept from a generation to an other. :?
The most similar feature is probably the gothimorphosis, and yes maybe it could be interesting to be able of selling them for some floryns or jewels. ;)

But i'm seeing gothicat as a collecting game, more than a breeding game. That's why i'm not waiting any breeding system. ;)
Anté'Fix dessiné par Naryenn, kit forum réalisé par Skanhyll
Epis

Message(s) : 1461
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par LavenderInk » 17 Fév 2021 18:31

I'm honestly glad there's no breeding on GW. The stress caused by breeding and the sales resulting in it is terrible. I like it that users here are more independent and don't have to constantly check the economic development of every little thing in-game.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Shalott » 19 Fév 2021 00:00

Sicahya a écrit:We take good note of your wish for an event warning and will work toward adding some kind of pre-quest teaser next time.

Thanks for taking that into consideration. ^^

I was able to complete the set, thanks to the extra days and polyhearts, thought at times I thought I wouldn't make it.
After the initial day lost I didn't have enough for the destrinos (ended up with 19 blue hearts). Then I got enough for the stoufix and minoushas, but when the flamiris came bad luck hit my wheel and I didn't fare much better with the lunaris. The paladin was more generous, but I still needed lots of hearts to make up for previous days!

The quests was sort of stressful, but it was worth it. The creatures are magnificent, thank you!

Spoiler: show
~ Je ne parle pas français ~
If I post something in French, I'm using an online translator. Please excuse any mistakes I make.

Shalott

Message(s) : 472
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !