Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par 13310 » 12 Fév 2021 01:20

Hi and thanks for another event full of beautiful creatures! I haven't had much time due to travel, but did manage to get my favorite shape (flamiris 2/4) and was impressed and glad to have spent the time to collect her.

I do feel that hourly is too limiting if prices are kept the same. This is tied to the next point below.

I didn't know of the site's finances. Some of us don't visit the forums much, if ever. I can't contribute much financially at the moment (looking at the new offers). However, into the timing consideration above:

Could having us log in less often for the events could possibly help bandwidth? I don't know it's a concern for site costs. The other thing is those who explore very often: the creature images are so high quality and loading so often. Some creatures have an option to show and hide their special visual (animation). If that could be extended to hide all creature images while exploring, could it possibly help bandwidth?

I don't know much about these things, but I DO know that this is the best adoptable site I have joined over the years. There's tons of friendly people to trade and talk with, and I never felt unwelcome, despite the language barrier. The art is great, and the prices are so fair compared to others. Thank you once more to those who keep it running and such a good experience for us players. It is shocking to hear of the poor finances and that there have even be threats. :(

Message(s) : 45
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Magellan » 12 Fév 2021 03:55

13310 a écrit:I didn't know of the site's finances. Some of us don't visit the forums much, if ever.

Same / guilty. So, if there is also a non-financial way I can help, I'd like to know too. Aside from that I'll try and buy at least a small amount of jewels whenever possible. Not much of a regular player either, I'm afraid. Except for events.

I also agree on the beauty of the art here. I have some creatures on my wishlist just so I can look at them and be enchanted with how beautiful they are. :)

btt: And look at the Lunaris! "Feuilles" <3

P.S. I also appreciate the preview of the creatures, so I can select, which one to invest in. Thanks for doing that.
Image Image Image
Magellan

Message(s) : 33
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par theonewhoseeks » 13 Fév 2021 05:04

Saby-chan a écrit:
LavenderInk a écrit:
theonewhoseeks a écrit:You managed to mess up gothi-lucky.

Sorry for off-topic but how was it messed-up? I noticed no difference.

Gothi-lucky used to give you more florin attempts daily in the sense that if you got a set of paw-clover-star, you'd get another free attempt, which made it more accesible for players to get the event pet, but they changed it since last year's ephipany I think and now you can only do 6 max attempts (the daily free and the 5 florin ones), extra attempts costing a jewel each. And I have to agree that this new way gothi-lucky works is very frustrating, for example I haven't been able to get the pets for them for like 4 events now and if you wnat to trade, they are insanely rare (in the way that people might give them only for a shop, paladin or mystical in exchange), so yeah, gothi-lucky is pretty much a miss for me nowadays.

Exactly.
Also, the Floryn attempts used to be for 500 each.
(and it maybe just me but there used to be a pattern to the position of the tiles...) But what I miss most of all is the free attempts. :cry:
theonewhoseeks

Message(s) : 14
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par snapblue » 13 Fév 2021 05:41

Magellan a écrit:
13310 a écrit:I didn't know of the site's finances. Some of us don't visit the forums much, if ever.

Same / guilty. So, if there is also a non-financial way I can help, I'd like to know too. Aside from that I'll try and buy at least a small amount of jewels whenever possible. Not much of a regular player either, I'm afraid. Except for events.

on the jewels page, at the bottom of the page, you have "partner offers" some of them are totally free, like the surveys. It take a bit of time, but it's a way to help the site, as they get money when you do them.
j'ai presque pu de recherches, si ca vous tente de me donner un coup de pouce en me proposant des échanges ^^
snapblue

Message(s) : 1344
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par BeeNme » 14 Fév 2021 00:12

The hearts I just got are a color that doesn't match any of the creatures on my page. I guess they go to a paladin I'll never be able to unlock?
ImageImageImageImageImage

BeeNme

Message(s) : 50
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Giratina » 14 Fév 2021 01:21

Unless I've overlooked something, I'll also assume that these mystery hearts are for unlocking the paladin. I was hoping I would at least be able to see how many hearts it cost even though I'm currently ineligible to unlock it. All of the pets I've managed to unlock so far have been beautiful, so I'm looking forward to seeing what the paladin looks like.

I'm also a little guilty that I'm unable to do anything about the financial situation of the site. I was completely unaware before now as I'm barely active on the forums... or the site at all, for that matter.
I don't speak French fluently, so I will need to use a translator. Sorry about this.
Je ne parle pas français. Je vais utiliser un traducteur. Je suis désolé pour ça.
Giratina

Message(s) : 77
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Gothikadoll » 14 Fév 2021 01:32

Hi, yes the purple hearts are for the paladin and only today (so until 23h59m59s Paris time)
you'll need 20 hearts to get the paladin (if you unlocked all the previous creatures) since he only has one day for himself
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28722
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par Lazy Dragon » 14 Fév 2021 01:55

Giratina a écrit:Unless I've overlooked something, I'll also assume that these mystery hearts are for unlocking the paladin. I was hoping I would at least be able to see how many hearts it cost even though I'm currently ineligible to unlock it. All of the pets I've managed to unlock so far have been beautiful, so I'm looking forward to seeing what the paladin looks like.

I'm also a little guilty that I'm unable to do anything about the financial situation of the site. I was completely unaware before now as I'm barely active on the forums... or the site at all, for that matter.

The first unlock for the Paladin is 20 hearts. Then doubles just like the others. As for supporting the site, I've been trying to do my share I have already spent $226.33 in US dollars or 186.75€. I just hope it helps enough. I know it takes a LOT of money to run any kind of site, especially a gaming site. Unfortunately some of my other games have suffered because I spent too much on this one this month. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lazy Dragon

Message(s) : 32
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Magellan » 14 Fév 2021 03:19

snapblue a écrit:
Magellan a écrit:

on the jewels page, at the bottom of the page, you have "partner offers" some of them are totally free, like the surveys. It take a bit of time, but it's a way to help the site, as they get money when you do them.

Yup, did that multiple times. Except for the ones that want my phone number / complete registration and a certain amount of money and gambling :)
Image Image Image
Magellan

Message(s) : 33
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 14 Fév 2021 04:15

Gothikadoll a écrit:Hi, yes the purple hearts are for the paladin and only today (so until 23h59m59s Paris time)
you'll need 20 hearts to get the paladin (if you unlocked all the previous creatures) since he only has one day for himself

Does that mean I can't get him during the catchup days? I missed 2 creatures and waiting for being able to trade in extra hearts of other colors for them.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Précédent Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !