Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 04 Fév 2021 04:11

Greetings everyone!

The Valentine's Day Quest returns to bring you new matching couples to collect!

Image From February 4 to 14, come and collect the hearts that will allow you to unlock your new creatures :)
To do this, you just need to click on the banner that will appear at the top of the site :!: every hour :!: and turn the wheel which will offer you one, two or three hearts!

You will only be able to collect hearts for one pair of creatures at a time (the banners for days 1 and 2 will only give blue hearts used to unlock Destrinos, the banners for days 3 and 4 will only give yellow hearts used to unlock Stoufix, etc ...). If you have enough hearts, you can unlock the couple the same day without waiting for February 14 ;)

If you bring all 5 couples together, you will be able to access the paladin on February 14.

Image From February 15 to 17 inclusive, we will be offering three days of catch-up to collect Polyhearts (which can replace any heart color) to help those who failed to collect enough hearts before February 14.
As usual, the number of items to obtain duplicates of creatures will be doubled, and to obtain a duplicate of the paladin you will first need to have obtained a duplicate of each creature!

Image Two chests of Polyhearts is also available in store now to help you.

The quest page will remain available until February 28.

Happy discovery and happy Valentine's Day to all :D
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par LavenderInk » 04 Fév 2021 16:18

I just logged in and saw that I need 20(!!!) hearts for 1 creature.... wow.... a bit expensive considering that if you're unlucky you'd have to spin the wheel 20 hours/day which is basically impossible....
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Message(s) : 242
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 04 Fév 2021 17:28

Gabou, I think there's a mistake - it says You can collection the 2nd set from Feb 5, but it starts on Feb 4 and supposed to have two days to collect the first set?
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par LavenderInk » 04 Fév 2021 19:39

I have 5 hearts and no idea how I'm supposed to get enough for both of these pets. I don't feel motivated to continue if it keeps going at this pace.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 04 Fév 2021 20:12

you should average 2 hearts per click, so to get 40 you'd need to click 20 times. which is 10 times a day for 2 days.

if you're unlucky you will also have 3 days of make-up to fill in, so it should be doable if you check back frequently every day. And if not, jewels for chests can make up the difference.
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Message par LavenderInk » 04 Fév 2021 20:38

Truffula a écrit:you should average 2 hearts per click, so to get 40 you'd need to click 20 times. which is 10 times a day for 2 days.

if you're unlucky you will also have 3 days of make-up to fill in, so it should be doable if you check back frequently every day. And if not, jewels for chests can make up the difference.

It's very tedious, the time should be changed to every 30 minutes, or the amount of hearts per spin to a lowest amount of 2 instead of 1.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par tehuti88 » 04 Fév 2021 21:28

I've already spent jewels on this event as I missed the first eight hours or so, and I predict I may have to spend more. :? Missing several hours used to not matter so much during an event, but when we can collect only once per hour now, the lost time (including for sleep--that's like 1/4 to 1/3 of the day lost) really adds up. :( I've been collecting for about 12 hours now (sleep in the middle of it) and still don't have 20 hearts. (I'm not counting the chest I bought.) I think there are only two, maybe three collecting hours left on my end. (The new Gothicat day starts in 2.5 hours.) All last night the wheel would give me only 1 heart, though today I've gotten a few 2-3 hearts. (Yes, I'm taking two days for two creatures into account. One still needs to collect 20 hearts within one day. Averaging 8 hours of sleep, an unlucky person getting one heart per wheel spin will collect only 16 hearts if they collect EVERY hour.)

Ah well. I guess we'll see.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Giratina » 05 Fév 2021 00:35

I agree that an hour between every spin seems a little too long. Hopefully I won't need to use the catch-up days.
I don't speak French fluently, so I will need to use a translator. Sorry about this.
Je ne parle pas français. Je vais utiliser un traducteur. Je suis désolé pour ça.
Giratina

Message(s) : 77
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Lasma » 05 Fév 2021 01:09

I only now got on site and noticed new event and it is really impossible to collect 40 hearts when if you are unlucky (as I am) you get just 1 heart per hour because I already missed the day since it is soo late at night for me and I should move to bed.. I would understand that we would need 20 together to unluck both create as couple but not for each 20 hearts!! :shock: :?
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par LavenderInk » 05 Fév 2021 02:05

I'm spinning the wheel since almost 16:00 and have 14 hearts.
Seems like I'll get one creature every 2 days, and with LOTS of luck maybe 2. I don't ask for doubles, I just want the full collection, but well, I guess then not.
ImageImageImage
LavenderInk

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Suivant

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !