Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 21 Juin 2022 16:04

Greetings everyone!

Image The GothiLucky returns to celebrate Music Day ("Fête de la musique" in France)! You will be able to obtain an exclusive creature: Lipikeys, as well as two keyboard decorations (different colors from that of Lipikeys) :)

Try to find three footprints to acquire Lipikeys!
All combinations are winners (Floryns, crystals, decorations...), even if the symbols are not identical

Thi edition will be available until July 5th included!

Image On top of that, new colors of musical note decorations have been added to the store! :D (find them with the tags event and decor ;) )

Good discovery to all and happy music day!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar Lasma » 25 Juin 2022 20:44

Sooo cute one! I even tried about 50 times out with jewels but no luck on my side! I hope I will be able to trade for him!
I will be away from site from 12th - 18th July month because of my Summer trip!
Image Image Image
Lasma

Message(s) : 1792
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar tehuti88 » 04 Juil 2022 01:06

I don't know what's going on. I've even spent a lot of jewels on the game this time and just can't get the pet. It's never been this difficult/such low chances before. :|

EDIT: Have spent well over 100 jewels over the past 2 days so far...unbelievable. Still no luck.

EDIT: The sheer number of times I'm getting 2 paws and then something else is just ridiculous.

I'm nearly at 100 jewels today alone...I think I might have to end up trading for mine, too. :(

EDIT: Well, right after typing that I finally got it, but again, I've never had such bad luck or had to spend so much on this game before. I even got several of the accessories, usually I have worse luck with those.
Seeking missing Mysticals & Holy Paladins! Esp. Nerida, Homam, Markho, Lilas, Erilëa.
Beauties... :D Image Image Image Image
tehuti88

Message(s) : 758
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !