Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar Gabou » 08 Mai 2021 22:06

Greetings everyone!

A new ball has launched on Gothicat : from May 8 to 15 7pm, come and register the creatures of your choice (monthly and some paladin species, 5 registrations possible)!

The ball is placed under the theme of Mermaids! So thank you for participating and voting accordingly :)

To be able to be registered, each creature needs to wear at least two decorations, an accessory and a background!

You can - without having to - add even more decorations, plushies or have more accessories for your creature!
From May 15 to 22 (inclusive), votes will be opened to determine the Queens of the Ball!

Only one classification will be carried out and will reward the most beautiful creatures!

We remind you that anonymity is required, so please do not divulge your participants in signature or in forum topics :)

For players without sceneries (new members for example) or not the adequate scenery, I invite you to consult this
help topic to get sceneries!

About the rewards:
Top 3 will get 50 Jewels
4th to 10th place: 35 Jewels
11th to 20th: 20 Jewels
21st to 30th: 8 Jewels

And as it is tradition on Gothicat that nobody is ever the loser, all the participants win a Plushie :D

Good luck to all and make us dream :D
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4729
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Messagepar glaselkj » 20 Mai 2021 16:00

hey calie im new to this event but i dont hv the things to enter the ball :( cause i really want to do it but i dont hv the right items to do it if u hv any calie will u be ok with senting some or do i hv to earn them myself? :lol:
the world is a fun place
glaselkj

Message(s) : 48
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Eliya » 20 Mai 2021 16:06

Hello glaselkj,

You can get accessories and decorations by :
- buying them at Abie&Moaa's Shop : https://gothicat-world.com/shops/abie
- opening gifts every day at the glade : https://gothicat-world.com/glade
- sending your creatures in explorations

Be patient and persevering, I'm sure you'll find all you need to personalize your favorite créatures :)

The registrations for the Mermaids Ball are closed right now, but you can still vote for the other players right here : https://gothicat-world.com/masquerade_balls/14
Eliya
Modératrice générale

Message(s) : 14772
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !