Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs : Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Message par Gabou » 31 Oct 2019 17:36

Greetings everyone!

The chest for the Halloween quest is in the shop!

You can buy 3 Polyflowers which can be turned into any poisoned flower, therefore they can be used to get any creature :)

If you have some Polyflowers, you will see a "Convert" button under the creature to unlock, if you click on it only the required Polyflowers quantity to get the creature will be converted.

The chest is available until November 15th included (France timezone) for 29 Jewels and allow to unlock 1 creature (except the Paladin who needs 2 chests).

We have identified some players who bought more than the price of the chest to complete puzzles, they will be refunded the difference in price.
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches

Message par Gabou » 01 Nov 2019 20:51

All players that had spent more than the chest price (29 Jewels) to complete a puzzle have received back the difference in price :)

So if you see that you have more Jewels than before, that's the reason, there are a few English spoken players who have been credited back ;)

Have a nice day!
Gabou
Administrateur du site

Message(s) : 4736
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Message par Truffula » 06 Nov 2019 05:34

Please consider making a daily game of solving a puzzle for floryns! These puzzles were a great deal of fun and I'd like to have a break from the matching game and do them instead for a while :D
Truffula

Message(s) : 661
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

-->

Retour vers News on Gothicat World !