Mon Jeu Adopter Boutiques Forum Communauté Jeux Monde Guides

Modérateurs: Modérateurs Artistiques, Modérateurs Écriture, Modérateurs RPG & écriture, Modérateurs Saloon, Modérateurs Discussions Générales, International Moderators

Messagepar loup8099 » 18 Fév 2023 21:50

SoupCan a écrit:SoupCan
• Date of arrival on the game: February 18 2023
• Hello! I'm an obsessive pet collector and just discovered this one recently! I am also active on Magistream, Dragon Cave, Eggcave, Flight Rising, PokefarmQ, Chickensmoothie and several others. I'm SoupCan on most of them, so feel free to say hi!
• Major difficulties encountered: Mostly I'm looking for a mentor who won't mind dumb questions while I learn more about how the site works. Thank you in advance!

Hello there ! If you still need a mentor I'm here, I'm very chatty and I will answer all your questions with pleasure !. I'll send you a private message if you're okay with it ! Btw your username is cute hehe :)
loup8099

Message(s) : 9093
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir ma liste de recherches
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar SoupCan » 18 Fév 2023 22:10

loup8099 a écrit:
SoupCan a écrit:SoupCan
• Date of arrival on the game: February 18 2023
• Hello! I'm an obsessive pet collector and just discovered this one recently! I am also active on Magistream, Dragon Cave, Eggcave, Flight Rising, PokefarmQ, Chickensmoothie and several others. I'm SoupCan on most of them, so feel free to say hi!
• Major difficulties encountered: Mostly I'm looking for a mentor who won't mind dumb questions while I learn more about how the site works. Thank you in advance!

Hello there ! If you still need a mentor I'm here, I'm very chatty and I will answer all your questions with pleasure !. I'll send you a private message if you're okay with it ! Btw your username is cute hehe :)

Aww I'd love that! Yeah somehow SoupCan has become my handle all over the place, I'm quite fond of my little chaos moniker.
Do you know of any forums or places on the site where people offer up their unwanted dupes for new folks? All my pets are asleep and I'm already making a wishlist that's a mile long. more than happy to trade for them but IDK if pet variants are determined before they hatch, and all my dupes appear to be unhatched eggs. Thanks either way, v nice of you to reply <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SoupCan

Message(s) : 8
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar moustillon » 18 Fév 2023 22:39

yo soupcan, i sent you a trade :oD usually if you go in the presentations part of the forum and write a little something about yourself some people might send you a few creatures as a welcome gift like i did!!
also u can know how your eggs will grow up when they hatch by looking at the lil number at the top of their cards, the 1/4 thing is the variant they'll grow up to be, so you can figure out ur duplicates this way when they've not hatched yet. :o)
moustillon

Message(s) : 2530
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar SoupCan » 18 Fév 2023 23:35

moustillon a écrit:yo soupcan, i sent you a trade :oD usually if you go in the presentations part of the forum and write a little something about yourself some people might send you a few creatures as a welcome gift like i did!!
also u can know how your eggs will grow up when they hatch by looking at the lil number at the top of their cards, the 1/4 thing is the variant they'll grow up to be, so you can figure out ur duplicates this way when they've not hatched yet. :o)

Thank you so much! I'll deffo check out presentations as well. <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

SoupCan

Message(s) : 8
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar wolvykasu » 01 Juin 2023 19:41

Bonjour,

Je suis nouvelle dans le coin. Moi c'est Kasu. J'ai déja quelqu'un pour m'aider dans le coin parce qu'une certaine Miwilune m'a convaincue et puis voila. Je ne suis pas certaine de ce que je doit ajouter ici mais j'ai apercu des trucs trop mignons, j'ai pas pu résister

wolvykasu

Message(s) : 2
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Beej » 03 Août 2023 01:22

I joined today. I hope this is a laid-back place that doesn't mind if I cannot log in daily. I share the PC with housemates and only get a short time so often will just check in every couple days. I am currently wondering how to see the grown version of August pets and then will check on how to make a wishlist.
Beej

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar Gothikadoll » 03 Août 2023 06:58

Hi and welcome here ^^ don't worry this place is pretty chill, you don't have to come daily to take care of your creatures. It can be a bit different during event times depending on the system of the event, but otherwise no malus if you don't come every day ;)

You can't see the grown version of august creatures yet, noone can :lol: we'll have to wait and see. But for the others, you can see all of them in the collection guide (and put them in your wishlist there)

If you need a guide/sponsor/supreme master you can always PM me your questions ;) I connect every day so I'll answer it within the day (usually)
Gothikadoll
Modératrice Discord

Message(s) : 28668
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

Messagepar Akiki 2 » 06 Mars 2024 15:00

Hello, je suis nouvelle
• Pseudo : Akiki 2
• Date d'arrivée sur le jeu (ou date de reprise en main si abandon temporaire du jeu) : mercredi 6 mars 2023
• Description rapide (3-4 lignes max) Je m'apelle Elise, je suis au collège.
J'adore les animaux, j'ai un don avec eux. Je disgraphiques donc désolée pour mes fautes.
Je suis gentille mais faut pas m'énerver
• Difficultés majeures rencontrées : Je sais pas trop comment jouer

Akiki 2

Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar BiBi2.0 » 10 Mars 2024 11:29

Bonjour je suis nouvelle sur ce jeu.
BiBi2.0

Message(s) : 62
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures

Messagepar dragonne » 10 Mars 2024 11:55

Bienvenue parmi nous :D

Si tu as besoin d'aide n'hésites pas à me contacter (petite enveloppe violette /envoyer un message sous l'avatar/pseudo). Je pourrai répondre à tes questions ^^
Pour bien commencer je vais t'envoyer un petit échange pour te faire don de quelques créas ;)
dragonne

Message(s) : 2166
Me proposer un échange
Voir mes créatures
Voir mes dessins

PrécédentSuivant

-->

Retour vers Discussions générales sur Gothicat